Follow these steps, test and tweak!
* This plugin is free to Telarus Partners and will only work with an active Agent Number. Outside parties attempting to use the plugin for GeoQuote® Patented technology without authorization is strictly enforced.
Step 1: Download the .zip file here and then unzip the file.
Once you’ve unzipped the file, Create a GeoQuote® Folder on your website via FTP. Upload all 14 files from the .zip you downloaded to the GeoQuote® folder you’ve created on your website via FTP.
Step 2: Update the config.php file with your AgentNumber and ReturnPath.
* To Find Your AgentNumber, Read This
- Log into the Telarus Back Office
- Click “Update Profile”
- Your RefID number is the number you want to copy and paste into your config file under AgentNumber
* URL to Use for ReturnPath
This tells your GeoQuote® plugin where it’s located on your site. If you have the form on your home page for instance, then you would enter in your full home page URL and the folder you created in step 1.
Step 3: Update the header.php plugin file using your websites code. This includes everything from the beginning <html> tag to the open <div> or the <table> tag where your main content begins.
Update the footer.php plugin file using your websites code. Usually, this begins with the </td></tr></table> or </div> AFTER your main content area.
Create a form on the desired webpage, tell it where the folder is you created and loaded in steps 2 and 3, and have it post to geoquote_step2.php.
Step 4: Tweak and Test to make it your own!
*Important! When testing the form, make sure you have updated the config file first. If you forgot, make sure you test the form using completely different information than previous tests, or it will get flagged by out lead duplicate filters and assigned to the agent corresponding to your previous test lead.
**To see an example, click the form image to see the form isolated on a web page. Right click on the page and select “View Source” to see the code.