The March 12th Telarus Tuesday call brought IGI’s VP of sales and marketing, Chad Walter, to discuss how IGI can help manage and control the cybersecurity risks that organizations face.
Who is IGI?
IGI is headquartered in Rochester, NY with a workforce spanning across the United States. They work with organizations on all levels of IT security. Through the company’s evolution from 1986 to today, they have continued to build on their strong foundation of securing information, systems, and technologies to become a leader in the cybersecurity field. By 2021 cybercrime damages are expected to hit about $6 trillion annually. Last year alone, 39 percent of all reported cybercrime was ransomware attacks. IGI is here to solve, simplify, and secure.
- Solve – Cybersecurity is a growing problem for every organization in the world, and IGI is tackling that problem head-on with our comprehensive solutions and services.
- Simplify – Cybersecurity can be complicated, and the market is noisy, but by productizing our services IGI has made cybersecurity easier to understand and sell.
- Secure – While it’s nearly impossible to fully protect yourself in the current climate, IGI can take actions that help manage and control your risk.
IGI is the creator of cutting-edge vulnerability management platform, Nodeware but more importantly, they are your security overlay and partner to your IT organization. Their company is made up of professionals from many different industries who hold credentials such as CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCSA, CompTIA, CIW and more.
Vulnerability Management is a critical component to securing a network that is often overlooked. Nodeware works around the clock to continuously identify vulnerabilities on your network, prioritize critical threats, and provide the steps to remediate them to keep your network safe. It also works in concert with defensive solutions such as firewalls and antivirus. Vulnerability Management is an essential layer of security that fills a critical gap for organizations while enhancing the function of other security solutions.
IGI also has other offerings:
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Physical Security Testing
- External & Internal Network Testing
- Compliance Readiness Assessments
- Security Assessments
- Proactive Compromise Assessments
- Virtual CISO
- Security Awareness Training
- Managed Security
- SIEM/SOC as a Service
Cybersecurity can be complicated, but IGI’s expert sales and technical teams can help with your customer engagement from beginning to end. It is very easy to engage IGI:
- Free external assessments for customers
- Free NFR Nodeware licenses (for partners)
- Free 2-week trials (for customers)
- Become an IGI Partner
- Access to the technical team
- Marketing resources and co-branding
To learn more about IGI visit www.igius.com.