The October 29th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Fuze’s director of channel operations, Ken Westermann, to discuss how Fuze is the recognized leader in global and complex UCaaS deployments. The entire recording is available here.
Fuze believes that when you change the way people communicate in the workplace, people can do their best work. Fuze is here to help companies become more productive and collaborative, no matter where their workers are based. By empowering employees with engaging communication tools and IT leaders with a unified cloud-based platform, Fuze is accelerating digital transformation strategies for leading global organizations. Combining voice, chat, and video conferencing in one platform, Fuze delivers data-driven intelligence that improves collaboration across the enterprise.
So, what are some of Fuze’s differentiators?
- Fuze owns its technology stack
- Not white-labeling Zoom or other products
- Not reselling BroadSoft or waiting on others to innovate
- In control of its roadmap
- 1-1 Voice calling with Video and Screen share
- Combined analytics of Voice, Video & Messaging
- Global Voice
- Establishing carrier relationships since 2006 (80+)
- Full PSTN services in 21 countries with 37 more hybrid
- Voice localization in 36 countries and growing
- Proven in the Enterprise
- Recognized by Forrester, Gartner, Aragon, Synergy, and others
- Deep & consultative sales approach
- Employees in NA, EMEA & APAC
- 36,000 users deployed for global customers in over 55 countries. 40,000 coming soon in North America.
With the modern workforce in mind, they’ve created one platform that empowers people to seamlessly transition between voice, video, messaging, content sharing, and collaborate on any device, whenever and wherever they choose.
To learn about Fuze visit, www.fuze.com.