WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FUSION
Their cloud services platform seamlessly integrates a full complement of communications, networking, co-location, and security services. Their infrastructure and technology allows them to rapidly respond to technology advances and changing market conditions to deliver the solutions you need, when you need them.
When it comes to your business communications, reliability and performance are non-negotiable. Fusion is committed to providing mission-critical voice, unified communications, Internet, network and managed services by maintaining a fast, redundant, and full-featured nationwide IP network. Fusion delivers the full package with a world-class network your business can count on from New York to LA and almost everywhere in between.
Fusion’s full, turn-key products and services allow you to leapfrog over legacy infrastructures, lower capital requirements and provide real time-to-market advantages.
- Cloud Communications: Fusion360, FusionWorks and FusionSIP provide a powerful combination of voice and UC features and functionality that increase productivity and ease of use, all while reducing costs. Their Conferencing, Call Center and Faxing services complete your cloud communications portfolio with services that help you connect, communicate and collaborate faster and more cost-efficiently than ever before.
- Cloud Connectivity: Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), MPLS and Integrated Access services help you connect to the right network at the lowest cost and minimize your IT network costs.
- Cloud Computing: A comprehensive suite of cloud services designed to increase value and productivity with flexible, scalable, reliable and secure solutions that gives enterprise customers the agility they need to succeed in today’s demanding business environment. Fusion’s suite of cloud storage, cloud security and cloud computing solutions are managed in their cloud, saving you space, time, money and resources.
- Carrier Services: Fusion has been providing world-class service to top carriers for over 15 years. More than 270 international carriers count on Fusion for high quality, low cost terminations to global destinations, creating compelling products that meet demanding price point requirements and exceed expectations for ASR in the world’s most challenging destinations.
- Custom Solutions: Most telecom providers adopt a ‘solution for the masses’ approach. Fusion provides solutions that are truly customized for a particular industry or to a customer’s specific needs. They combine a vast array of voice and data solutions with service delivery platforms and designs to provide the right solutions, from disaster recovery to fully managed network services.