The May 10th, 2022, Telarus Tuesday call welcomed James DeStefano, Director, Channel Sales Spectrum Community Solutions; James provided an overview of the Spectrum Residential Channel Program and high-level guidance on submitting and working leads through the team. He also reviewed their national footprint, rules of engagement, and the commissions/earning potential for the partners. He also covered some of the products sold, features, and benefits to both property owners and their residents. The entire recording is available here.
Spectrum is dedicated to helping you maximize every opportunity. As part of the Spectrum Partner Program, you’ll align with one of the top Technology Services Distributors in the industry for operational assistance and support.
Spectrum Community Solutions (SCS)
Channel Partner Program Overview
The Spectrum Community Solutions (SCS) Channel Partner Program is focused on developing relationships in the Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) marketplace through strategic partnerships with Master Agencies, Industry Consultants, and Value-Added Resellers.
SCS operates in 38 states across the country with access to just under 15 million Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs). Today, we serve over 2 million on a bulk basis with a huge opportunity to continue to pursue the remaining 12+ million outstanding.
- Through the SCS Program, we can serve the following property types:
- Traditional Apartments
- Senior Independent & Assisted Living Communities
- Student Housing (Off-Campus only)
- RV Parks & Marinas
- Mobile Home Parks
- Condos & HOAs
- Single Family Homes
Rules of Engagement
Rules of Engagement Process
- Sales Agent submits a formal request via email with LOA attached to work any lead through the SCS Residential Program
- James’s team will pick up lead and request assignments within Spectrum’s salesforce system
- Manager assigned will engage appropriate parties within Spectrum to prepare project costs, design, and obtain formal approvals on the proposed deal points.
- Opportunities should carry a minimum of 50 doors per property
SCS National Footprint
Expanding On Existing & Growing New Relationships
Spectrum Community Solution’s goal is to leverage its relationships with the Channel Partners and VARs to access new opportunities within the MDU marketplace. These strategic partnerships position bulk (wholesale) contracts with the property owners to position their products and services and provide both video and internet/managed Wi-Fi solutions for all residential units at each location.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Spectrum Community Solutions, visit partners.spectrum.com