The July 28th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Aryaka’s Sr. Solutions Architect, Santhosh Suresh, and 8×8’s Director of Sales Engineering, Jamaal Savwoir, to discuss how to solve site to cloud connectivity issues at home and in the office. The entire recording is available here.
Why 8×8 and Aryaka?
Many people might be wondering why Aryaka and 8×8 have decided to partner together and why it works.
Two Acknowledged Leaders
- 8×8 Gartner UCaaS MQ Leader for 8 years
- Aryaka Gartner WAN Edge Infrastructure MQ Visionary and Customer Choice Awardee
Better User Experience and Performance
- Customers are increasingly reliant on UCaaS to drive enterprise efficiency and meet customer demands
- Underlaying WAN infrastructure must meet the demands of a flexible and dynamic enterprise while maintaining security and reliability
The combined technologies from two leaders in this space will provide enterprises with a fully optimized and comprehensive, best-in-class solution. This partnership delivers optimized access to 8×8’s regional UCaaS Points of Presence (PoPs) by leveraging the Aryaka backbone, eliminating packet loss, latency, and jitter that can occur with the public internet. It will improve user experience, support modern workstyles, video, and voice in the cloud. In addition, the MyAryaka cloud portal offers a real-time view of traffic management that includes monitoring and reporting on 8×8 performance. Ultimately, the joint offer delivers the flexibility, scalability, security, and ‘hands-off’ operation required by IT staff in a world where the one constant is change.
Aryaka provides an all-in-one SD-WAN, private backbone, and managed service solution, making procurement easier for customers interested in that model. Their SD-WAN includes WAN optimization to boost application performance, especially over long distances.
Last Mile Services are embedded in their Smartservices platform as well; they help mitigate last-mile internet issues.
8×8 is the most reliable, most integrated path to the cloud. When you think of Unified Communications, you may be thinking about the basics of telephony, but with 8×8, it’s so much more. It is the intersection of employees and customer and the intersection of sales and service. It is the way work gets done in today’s world.
8×8 has created one platform, which allows you to mix and match licenses to your needs. This is the real strength of 8×8’s CPaaS and what they have been developing for years. It is a unique end-to-end system which they own and manage; it includes seamless integration to all the communications any organization might need, including voice, chat, video, and contact center. This platform is all in the cloud, so you’re not limited like on-prem systems, and you can roll out this flexible model to employees across the globe, wherever they are.
Together, 8×8 and Aryaka deliver:
- Superior voice, video and web conferencing quality with reduced jitter, latency and packet loss
- Maximize uptime of Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Centre due to guaranteed bandwidth from Aryaka’s service prioritization, traffic shaping, and bandwidth reservation algorithms
- Enterprise-grade access to 8×8’s services, through the Aryaka private network, minimizing service interruption and dropped calls
- Increased and assured QoS for all locations including even for those with poor-quality Internet links