The December 14th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Ken Mercer, Channel Strategy Manager, for Telesystem. He walked us through the power of monetizing WiFi networks with Analytics, selling a complete turn-key WiFi solution, getting paid residual, and using the analytics from the user data to provide a better customer experience and market with vendors. The entire recording is available here.
Telesystem empowers businesses across the country with a range of innovative network, communication, collaboration, and security solutions. Their expert team works alongside businesses to tailor agile and reliable solutions to address their specific performance, security, and cost requirements. It’s their goal to ensure our customers are getting the most out of their IT infrastructure while allowing room for growth and freeing their resources to focus on their business success.
Who is Telesystem?
27 Years in Operation
- Founded in 1994
- 2 billion in organizational assets
- Part of Block Communications family of media companies.
- MSOs: MS, AL, OH
- Network Television Affiliates: IL, OH, KY
- Newspapers: Toledo Blade, Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Over 7,000+ regionalized private fiber route miles
- Nationwide PoPs + NNIs
- LPN in all 50 states
- 3 Privately-owned data centers
- Multiple switching platforms
- Built-in DDoS Protection
- HIPAA Security Standards compliant
- SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- Multi-site, multi-solution deployments
Telesystem Services and Solutions
Telesystem is a different kind of aggregator. While various aggregators will add extra services that they won’t support, Telesystem has another way. They believe in intelligent solutions and managed experiences.
Telesystem list of services:
Trust Telesystem with your customers. What is the customer going to get from our products? Telesystem has developed a turnkey solution that involves inside wiring and structure cabling, heat mapping, lab test Cisco Meraki access points with cameras, and Juniper Mist.
Telesystem WiFi Engagement and Analytics
Telesystem strives to improve the customer experience and to have spaces intelligent.
Make sure customers see the products you want them to see
- Direct customers down predefined routes using our indoor mapping software.
Promote additional services to cross & upsell
- Redirect customers at the end of the WiFi Access journey or send them real-time communication promoting other products & services such as store reward cards.
Make it more convenient for customers to shop in-store.
- Direct customers directly to items they’re interested in and make their experience as convenient and hassle-free as possible using indoor satellite navigation.
Bridge the gap between online and offline
- Use the customer’s email address to create a unique identifier that can be used to bridge the gap between online and offline purchases and behavior.
Drive repeat visits.
- Identify the number of visits and use tailored communications to increase return rates.
Increase the average customer spend.
- Send real-time customer communications when in-store to promote offers and promotions.
- Use geo-fencing to send offers based on the location within a store or send offers post-store visits.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Telesystem, visit www.telesystem.us/