Expand your offerings and win more opportunities. Telarus provides teams of technology-specific experts to add years of experience behind your brand.
Contact Center offers a chance to build relationships with your clients. A Contact Center is the primary link between a business and their customer, where the customer experience will make or break a company. These companies need you to guide them.
- Companies can decrease costs and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Cloud Contact Center allows instant scalability across multiple locations.
- CCaaS has only a 16% market penetration in a $20 billion industry.
- CCaaS expected to grow to 50% market penetration in next 5 years.
- Average size Contact Center deal is over $15K MRC.
- Within 5 years, 75% of CC solutions will require an overhaul.
Why sell Contact Center with Telarus? How can we help you drive this type of revenue?
- We are the only master agent with a team dedicated to driving Contact Center and UC revenue with more than 16 years of Contact Center and UC sales experience.
- We can help navigate the many Contact Center providers.
- We have the resources to educate and train our agents on Contact Center.
- We work as an extension of your team by joining calls.
- We have the tools and strategies to help you find more opportunities.
Hosted UC refers to a communication system that uses Voice over IP to provide a Cloud based phone system and messaging systems for businesses. Often this service is provided by a network service provider as part of an overall network solution. This type of solution provides a customer with the ultimate in flexibility as access to “seats” are typically purchased on a monthly basis and can scale up and down as needed. The hosted infrastructure required to provide UC functions (chat, presence, etc.) resides in the data center of your service provider. Your IP
connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality. Back-end infrastructure is all bundled in a monthly fee.
Customers also enjoy the flexibility of the actual dial tone access being provided by the provider in a scalable fashion as well. Customers also are out of the phone system management business and the uptime and investment in keeping the solution running stays with the Hosted provider.
Enterprise features are available for even small scale customers, giving them ability to purchase advanced solutions like contact center typically on a one off basis. Providers work hard at delivering Hosted VOIP as reliable as possible. Allowing a customer to scale to meet demand.
Our team can help you find and win more UCaaS opportunities. Contact us today!
Mobility & Internet of Things
Telarus offers a full back-office team who have worked for all of the major carriers. We offer white-glove support from start to finish on every opportunity including technical resources such as free engineering support, sourcing, and procurement in addition to working with TEM providers to process quotes and orders. Let our
team assist with quotes, coverage checks, orders, and customizable projects and solutions that cover the mobility spectrum in the marketplace today. Other services include customer invoice review, wireless portal set up (including setting up a voicemail box), and MACD and help desk support. Compensation structures can be customized depending on the level of Telarus involvement. Our mobility product sets include:
- Sourcing and procurement of handsets, tablets/iPads, M2M, IoT and accessories for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile
- A full suite of applications for device, policy, users, inventory and expense/optimization management
- Managed and professional services for application management, help desk, procurement, MACD, and optimization
Our team can help you find and win more Mobility/IoT opportunities. Contact us today!
Our Team has over 50 combined years of experience with Mobility/IoT.
This industry is expected to exponentially and reach 200 billion connected devices by 2020.
Director of Mobility and IoT Operations
Our Team has over 50 years of combined experience in Cloud Solutions.
Currently at $214 billion dollars, the market size and growth of the cloud services industry is projected to rise at nearly three time the growth of overall IT services.
We have a team of engineers and experts ready to help facilitate conversations with your customers, solution designing, implementation, and the works for all things cloud including cloud infrastructure, content delivery services, desktop and replication, software as a service, storage, and all things colo.
When we talk about cybersecurity, what we’re really talking about is risk. Any good cybersecurity program must start with risk management, and this then drives the program with a “continuous improvement” mindset. Threats change over time, as do the risks, so the cybersecurity program is not a “set and forget” program. Effective risk management is based upon five fundamental steps:
- Identify critical Assets
- Identify the value of critical assets
- Identify the impact of loss/harm to assets
- Identify the likelihood of loss or harm to assets
- Prioritize mitigation activities to be implemented
NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology) was founded in 1901, and has defined many standards and benchmarks for various organizations and industries. NIST developed a cybersecurity framework, which was created to establish an adaptive approach for all organizations to implement, manage, measure, and uniformly discuss cybersecurity. The framework helps organizations establish an effective cybersecurity strategy, and aligns very well with business goals and language.
Telarus is leveraging the NIST cybersecurity framework to categorize suppliers, and more importantly, help our partners show thought leadership with their customers. By speaking in the language of this framework (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover), our partners can more easily discover where customers are in their lifecycle, and help with solutions in each phase. Let our cybersecurity experts at Telarus help you sell excellent cybersecurity solutions to your customers and increase your wallet share!
Our CenturyLink (CTL) team has been focused solely on CTL products and services for more than 16 years. Our dedicated team has more than 150 years of combined experience in CenturyLink – processes, products, services and architecting solutions. With our expertise and knowledge skillsets, we work together as a team to provide you the best solution.
- We have a cradle to the grave approach for quoting, order issuance, order management, install & billing verification
- We have expertise in legacy and evolving LEC services
- We are skilled in fiber/Ethernet, voice & data networks, cloud, data centers, long distance, billing
- We negotiate the best pricing and contracts from CenturyLink
- We bring value and knowledge to the equation
- We provide a white glove service for our customers (partners and end user customers)
- Solution based services, quotes and order processing
- We recommend alternate products/services when appropriate
Our team can help you find and win more CenturyLink opportunities. Contact us today!
Our team of experts will help you navigate the AT&T landscape while taking ownership of the pre and post sale processes. Our team has been working with AT&T for decades, not years or months.
- AT&T Solution Provider Champion 11 Consecutive Years
- Telarus AT&T Team Members Average 10 Years of Experience
- Extensive Relationships with AT&T Alliance Channel Support & Leadership Teams
- Proven Expertise Partnering with Direct Teams Across All Market Segments
- Experience Selling the Full Portfolio of AT&T Services
- Telarus is supported by an AT&T National Channel Manager, Technical Sales Consultant, and Data Networking Consultant in addition to 14 In-market Channel Managers
AT&T brings it all together, delivering advanced mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed internet and managed cybersecurity solutions. Connect and protect your business, then mobilize your workforce, all under one provider. They boast over 1900 security professionals, 7 security operations centers, edge-to-edge security across mobile, IoT, cloud, wireline, and premise ecosystems. Our team can help you find and win more AT&T opportunities. Contact us today!
Our team has 8 years of Verizon experience ranging from Sales (pre and post), Customer Service, Commissions, Escalations, and Order Management. As many of us know from experience, Verizon has great products that you can rely on, but sometimes dealing with a large company like them can be more of a hassle than you want to go through even though you DO want their services. Telarus is here to help with that! We make working with Verizon easier on you and your customer by being your dedicated resource for just about any of your Verizon needs, pre or post sales! Let us show you that you really can receive Verizon’s services AND get great support in the process.
Our team can help you find and win more Verizon opportunities. Contact us today to get started!
”The only master agent we could see that had that core competency of Contact Center expertise was Telarus, and we've harnessed that.Bret HickenlooperSumo Communications
”When I chose Telarus as my partner, it was because of their knowledge in the industry and their relationships. I help customers get off premise and onto cloud. It's the experience and selections that Telarus comes to the table with that allows me to put together real solutions. Then they support me and make me look better.Jill BlankenshipCEO at Frontline Group LLC
”I needed resources, people with integrity, and people with experience. Telarus wants to see me succeed and the amount of support around me is really overwhelming. If I don't succeed, it's because of me, not because Telarus didn't give me the support I needed to succeed. It's like going into battle by yourself, or going into battle with an entire team with different expertise behind you; by yourself, you wouldn't last very long.Elan CraneWheelhouse Virtual Solutions