The August 31st Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Todd Holsombeck, Regional Channel Manager, from Broad Sky Networks. He joined us to briefly overview Broad Sky’s full suite of connectivity, network, and AI/IoT Solutions. An update on 5G and the equipment and services that are available for business customers today. Todd also went over tips for Selling IoT / AI solutions with industry use cases. The entire recording is available here.
Why Broad Sky?
Broad Sky Networks was founded in 2003 by broadband experts to deliver Managed Business Class wireless services and equipment. There are robust solutions specific to your needs that are cost-effective, timely, and reliable solutions. Every primary carrier in North America is available from Broad Sky at great rates, and Broad Sky’s wireless solutions support all Cloud applications and SD-WAN deployments.
The Market Opportunity
There are ample opportunities for IoT in the market in the next few years, and Todd spoke of a few statistics to show what the market will look like by 2025.
- 57% expected growth for the IoT market over the next four years.
- 55% of all data will be IoT by 2025.
- 70% of enterprises will run some IoT use cases by 2023.
- Wireless demand forecasted to increase by 51% by 2025. The key drivers for this stat?
- 5G Availability
- Rapid growth in the IoT Market
The Gold Standard in Wireless
Broad Sky is known for its multilocation failover, temporary, and primary internet. What sets them apart from other suppliers? They put the best carrier and the best signal at every location, and they can also use multiple carriers if there are five or more locations. They also provide rapid deployment, dual sims for every deployment, no overages, a data management team, and $0 CapEx options.
Sensor Listing Example
Selling Tip: Knowing the types of sensors give you an idea of possible solutions. There are many different types of sensors, but here are a few examples of each type.
- Temperature Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Seat Occupancy Sensor
- Air Quality Sensor
Asset Management Wireless
- Open/Close Sensor
- Asset Tag Sensor
- Flex Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
Power Management Wireless
- Voltage Meter Sensor (055 VDC)
- Resistance Sensor
- AC Current Meter Sensor
- 3-Phase Current Meter (500 AMP)
IoT benefits businesses when the bottom line shows real-world, tangible results. When selling IoT, there are a few things you need to think of, and Broad Sky wants you to know about the following:
Start Small: Focus on the one problem that’s worth solving for the business.
Be Precise: How does this problem effect the business’ bottom line?
Think Big: How can this solution integrate and scale in the future?
Top 5 Takeaways
- The opportunity for IoT/AI is vast.
- The key to selling is to start with the challenge.
- Be familiar with use cases and sensor listings.
- Find IoT decision makers in IT, Operations, Finance, and Risk Management.
- Selling integrated Wireless + IoT + AI gives you a competitive advantage.
To learn more about Broad Sky Networks, visit www.broadskynetworks.net