Join us in our call, where we welcome InflowCX. InflowCX helps your clients with contact center technology selection, implementation, and optimization of their customer engagement technologies. In addition to technical expertise, InflowCX also offers operational and labor consulting that helps customers enhance the customer experience and optimize costs. Join us as we learn more about InflowCX’s services, how to leverage their expertise to grow your deal size, and how to facilitate BPO opportunities. The entire recording is available here.
InflowCX helps organizations with the guidance, execution, and optimization of their customer engagement strategy. They provide a vendor-neutral approach to CX technology, labor strategies, and operational effectiveness. Their expertise spans CX, CCaaS, UCaaS, WFM, WFO, AI, Automation, Analytics, and other key customer engagement technologies and services.
With over 80 employees ranging from Sales, Consultants, Technical, and Customer Support – InflowCX has helped over 1000 mid-market to enterprise organizations enhance their customer experience.
Quick Company Overview
InflowCX is an innovative provider of strategic advisory, deployment, and managed services for contact center, customer experience, and unified communications solutions.
- Expertise: CCaaS, CX, UC, WFM, Outsourcing, Automation, Analytics, and other customer engagement technologies and services
- CX technology evaluation, labor strategies, and operational effectiveness
- Implementation Services: Genesys, NICE CXone, Five9, RingCentral, and Zoom
- Managed Services: Genesys, Five9, RingCentral, Zoom, and Mitel
Industry Accolades & Standing
- Five9 Sales Partner of the Year & CIP
- Genesys Implementation Partner of the Year
- NICE CXone MicroSI Partner & Platinum CIP
- Zoom Certified Implementation Partner
- RingCentral Preferred Partner & CIP
Other InflowCX Commissionable Services
The following services related to an engagement will be paid under the InflowCX supplier agreement and supplier commission schedule and terms. These are the billable services InflowCX offers, and the commission rates paid to Telarus for a sold opportunity generated by a Telarus Partner.
Transformational Consulting: 15% of collected payments from the end-customer
- Optimization of Existing Technology
- Operational Optimization of People and Processes
Outsourcing: 20% of the collected payments from the Outsourcer
- Outsource Labor Evaluation and Outsourcer Selection
Implementation and MACD: 12.5% of collected payments from the end-customer
- New installation
Managed Services: 12.5% of collected payments from the end-customer
- Managed CCaaS
- WFM and WEM services
- BI and Analytics Services
Outsourcing & Labor Strategy
Companies are facing huge labor shortages and increased wages. InflowCX helps companies identify, evaluate, select, and deploy outsource labor. For more information, please check out the recorded call.
Their Value to Partners
Leverage trusted experts to grow your revenues and commissions:
Why should a Partner bring InflowCX into opportunities:
Leverage the resources, experience and credibility of InflowCX to address your customers’ CX needs
- Proven track record of helping companies make this transition for 10+ years
What are InflowCX key differentiators:
- Evaluation: We have been CCaaS and CX advisors for 10+ years and have a track record of closing deals
- Consulting and Managed Services: Strong capabilities that add revenues and commissions to Partner
What are the 2 things that make choosing InflowCX the right decision:
- We are the CCaaS and CX subject matter experts – this is all we do, and we do it well!
- We will collaborate with the Partner and ensure a successful outcome
For more detailed information talked about in the call, please make sure to watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about InflowCX, visit inflowcx.com