The September 27th Telarus Tuesday call brought channel chief, Curt Allen, to provide a Windstream Enterprise channel update.
Who is Windstream Enterprise?
Windstream Enterprise believes people should expect more from their service provider. Today, every company is in the technology business whether they want to be or not. This puts pressure on IT leaders to deliver solutions to solve complex new strategic challenges and ever more pressure on their networks. Windstream Enterprise sees these challenges as opportunities; they now offer a range of innovative network, communications, and collaboration solutions optimized and secured for a cloud-centric world. Why should you choose Windstream Enterprise?
- Best in class nationwide network
- Agile solution provider to help you and your customers migrate to next-gen solutions.
- They are the product leader in SD-WAN, UCaaS/CaaS with vertical market dominance in Retail and Healthcare.
- Their channel program has the people and resources readily available to help you design and execute on the solutions your customers demand.
Where are they Investing?
Windstream Enterprise is focusing on three things that make a difference in your business.
- Evolving Support
- New overlay roles to accelerate awareness and provide support to partners (UCaaS/CaaS, On-Net, SD-WAN)
- Operational Support Progress
- People – New headcount to support pricing with emphasis on base.
- Process – Breakdown of all processes and uncovering of efficiency opportunities.
- Systems – Drago fly/portal coming, etc.
- Evolution Continues – Large deal funnel, primarily strategic products.
Windstream Enterprise offers the network, communication and collaboration solutions you need to succeed in a constantly changing digital world.
- Network & Connectivity – Solutions to optimize performance and deliver the bandwidth and reliability needed to support IT transformation.
- UC & Voice – Unified communications and collaboration solutions to engage customers, empower your people and deliver a differentiated CX.
- Security & Compliance – Secure and protect your data, customers and business reputation from costly digital threats and attacks.
- Professional Services – Experts/consultants to augment your staff, freeing your team to focus on strategic innovation and growth.
To learn more about Windstream Enterprise visit www.windstreamenterprise.com.