TELARUS WANTS TO KICK OFF THE 4TH QUARTER BY SENDING YOU TO SUPER BOWL LIII
The Telarus partner winner earns a trip to watch Super Bowl LIII on Sunday February 3, 2019 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. The trip includes airfare, hotel and tickets to the big game for the Telarus partner winner and one guest.
THREE WAYS TO SCORE TICKETS BY SELLING COMCAST BUSINESS:
This incentive is based on Comcast Business Coax Bundle, Business Ethernet (Fiber and EoHFC) and SD-WAN sales. The more you sell, the more tickets you earn and the more chances you have to win! A Telarus Partner winner will be randomly drawn from all entries on January 4, 2019.
1. COAX BUNDLE: Services sold must be Comcast Business Internet, Business TV, Business Voice, VoiceEdge Select, Business VoiceEdge™, WiFi Pro, Connection Pro,
PRI and/or SIP.
• One service sale = 1 entry into drawing
• Two services sale = 5 entries into drawing
• Three services sale = 10 entries into drawing
• Four + services sale = 20 entries into drawing
2. BUSINESS ETHERNET: Services sold must be Comcast Business Ethernet Dedicated Internet (EDI), Ethernet Private Line (EPL), Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL), Ethernet Network Service (ENS), or Ethernet Over Hybrid Fiber Coax (EoHFC)
• Single site = 5 entries into drawing
• Multiple sites = 10 entries into drawing per site
3. ACTIVECORE/SD-WAN: Services registered and closed must be Comcast Business SD-WAN
• Register an opportunity = 5 entries into drawing
• Close an opportunity = 15 entries into drawing for each location
PROGRAM PERIOD: OCTOBER 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2018
Sales must be Order Accepted between 10/1/18 – 12/31/18. For more information, visit www.telarus.com/resources/articles/super-bowl/ or please contact your Telarus Partner Support Manager for questions regarding this incentive.
TELARUS CONTEST RULES
Program period is October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Partner must be an active selling Telarus agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in January 2019. New sales volume will be determined by the supplier sponsor. Award may only be used by Partner or Telarus approved employee of partner and their
guest. If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest. Award is valid only for the specified travel
dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash. Awards are non-transferable and may not be sold or traded. Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Telarus is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers. Telarus Super Bowl incentive winner agrees that Telarus may, in any way Telarus deems fit, and at Telarus’ sole discretion, award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Telarus Super Bowl incentive. Final winner will be determined by Telarus. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All aspects of the Telarus incentive are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the Super Bowl trip and tickets, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
A valid United States driver’s license or state ID in accordance with TSA guidleines. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the valid ID.
Any liability for federal, state or other taxes for the Super Bowl incentive awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Telarus will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.