The May 5th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed CenturyLink’s national channel manager, Marc Svitak, and director specialized sales org, Darcy Cameron, to give us a quick overview of the CenturyLink Engage UCaaS solution. The entire recording is available here.
CenturyLink Engage is a simple cloud solution that offers business calling, collaboration, and call center support, no matter where or when you do business.
- Stay Engaged Anywhere, At Any Time – Your workers and sales force remain effective while traveling, using their tablets and smartphones to serve customers.
- Complete Flexibility – Mix and match calling, collaboration, and call center features power your brand and business. Bring your own internet or use theirs.
- Inclusive, High-Value Plans – Three easy-to-understand packages deliver high value with simple billing.
- Low Risk to Use – We’re so sure you’ll love CenturyLink Engage that they back it with a no-cancellation fee satisfaction program regardless of your agreement type.
- Maximum Reliability – Built over-the-top but optimized for performance and call quality when bought with CenturyLink connectivity.
- Deliver Exceptional Customer Service – Add affordable call center capabilities to your business without the need for on-premises equipment.
Three primary offerings that are available with Engage:
Below you can take a look at what is available in each of the three packages:
CenturyLink is now offering a new incentive; you can earn 2X MRC (up to $5,000) per eligible billing customer.
- Eligible Engage Products Include:
- Call Package
- Team Package
- Call Center Package
- Maximum payout $5,000 per eligible billing customers
- New purchase with a minimum contract term or two years
- Non-Channel Integrate (NCI) sales only
- Effective March 9th – June 30th, 2020
All CenturyLink Partner Incentives are stackable. Please visit the CenturyLink Partner Portal for specific terms and conditions. CenturyLink also has a Business Continuity offering at the moment; you can enjoy reduced pricing, waived NRC, and two months of service credits with CenturyLink Engage. Enable your customers with:
- Local and long-distance direct calling and audio/video conferencing features.
- Softphone application for collaboration and calling from your PC, desk handset, tablet, or smartphone.
- Monthly rate of $23.50 per user/seat, per month for Team Package.
- Valid for new orders from existing or new customers.
So, how do you contact CenturyLink:
To learn more about CenturyLink, visit www.centurylink.com.