Telarus President’s Club 2020
St. Lucia (All-Inclusive)
March 7-10, 2021
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
President’s Club is the top recognition for Telarus partners and acts as a sales incentive. Sell $100,000 in new MRR with Telarus and you qualify! For 2020, we continue to offer supplier sponsored qualifications. Sell the amount required from a particular supplier and you’re in! But act fast, most suppliers have a limited number of trips and they are awarded first come, first serve!
January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020
Partner must be an active selling Telarus agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in March 2021.
- New sales volume will be determined by the supplier sponsor.
- Telarus may choose to award additional trips based on aggregate sales volume. Aggregate sales volume will be calculated as follows:
- Total new revenue will be determined by all new billing accounts sold and posted to Scoreboard on or between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020, which are anticipated to bill on a monthly basis for a minimum of 12 months.
- Accounts sold during the last four months of 2020 that are not yet billing by December 31, 2020, will be valued at Telarus management’s discretion (typically valued at committed contract rate).
- Total new revenue will be reduced by fallout of accounts not installed or billing.
- Any sale resulting in a commission reduction will be reduced by the same value.
- LD usage sales will be trued up to actual billing.
- Accounts transferred to Telarus (base transfer) do not qualify for President’s Club calculations unless Telarus retains its full administrative portion of commissions.
- Award may only be used by Partner or Telarus–approved employee of partner and their guest.
- Partner and/or approved employee and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- In the case of Partner winning two trips, the second trip may be given only to a Telarus–approved employee of partner and their guest. Partners with no employees will be awarded only one trip for herself/himself and their guest, thereby forfeiting the additional trip.
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- Award is valid only for the specified travel dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash.
- Awards are non–transferable and may not be sold or traded.
- Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Family or additional guests may be added to a trip extension but may not attend any of the President’s Club events. Telarus is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers.
- Each Telarus President’s Club award winner agrees that Telarus may, in any way Telarus deems fit, and at Telarus’ sole discretion, use any Telarus President’s Club award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Telarus President’s Club.
- Winners of a supplier trip qualify for the partner and one guest. The same partner cannot earn multiple sponsored trips from the same supplier.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Each winning President’s Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodation, airport portage, and transfers for two.
March 7-10, 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All aspects of the Telarus President’s Club awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
First qualifying Partner to sell $45,000 in MRR will be awarded a trip for two
First qualifying Partner to sell $25,000 in new MRR will be awarded a trip for two.
Any partner achieving $15k in NEW CyberCompass MRR. Excludes 1x set up charges and all other RSI products. (They are giving unlimited trips!)
Stickley on Security
First 4 Partners that sell $7,000 in New MRR will be awarded a trip for two. A total of 2 trips per individual partner is allowed if they meet the criteria twice.
First qualifying Partner that sells $60,000 in MRR in combined SMB & ENT will be awarded a trip for two.
Any partner achieving $30,000 in new MRR will be awarded a trip for two. (They are giving unlimited trips)
First Agent to sell $5K in New Voice Revenue will be awarded a trip for two, First Agent to sell $10K in New Overall Revenue will be awarded a trip for two, and Unlimited Agents that sell over $18K in New Overall Revenue will be awarded a trip for two.
A valid United States Passport is required for this trip. The passport must be valid through September 30, 2021. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the Passport. If you do not currently have a United States Passport, your Passport has expired or will expire prior to October 31, 2020, you must obtain a new Passport within the times stated on the following government website prior to travel: http://travel.state.gov
Any liability for federal, state or other taxes for the 2020 Telarus President’s Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Telarus will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.