Chairman’s Club 2022 Terms and Conditions
Telarus is taking our ten top-producing partners on a luxurious seven-day exclusive trip. We will announce the location of this trip soon. The 2021 trip had partners and their guests traveling to Bora Bora and Mo’orea. Partners who earn this trip will also be eligible to earn standard President’s Club trips to St. Lucia as well.
January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022
Terms and Conditions
Partner must be an active selling Telarus agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in March 2023.
- For the Telarus earned trip, scoreboard credit will be based on commissionable MRC based on the terms of each contract. Telarus will calculate aggregate sales volume as follows:
- Total new revenue will be determined by cumulative new billing accounts sold and posted to Scoreboard on or between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, which are anticipated to bill on a monthly basis for a minimum of 12 months.
- Accounts sold during the last four months of 2022 that are not yet billing by December 31, 2022, will be valued at Telarus management’s discretion (typically valued at committed contract rate).
- Absolute cut-off date to add orders for 2022 is January 20, 2023.
- Total new revenue will be reduced by the fallout of accounts not installed or billing.
- Any sale resulting in a commission reduction will be reduced by the same value.
- LD usage sales will be trued up to actual billing.
- Accounts transferred to Telarus (base transfer) do not qualify for President’s Club calculations unless Telarus retains its full administrative portion of commissions.
- The President’s Club award may only be used by Partner or a Telarus approved employee of partner and their guest.
- The Chairman’s Club award may only be used by the principal of the agency and their guest.
- Partner and/or approved employee and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- In the case of Partner winning multiple President’s Club trips, the additional trip(s) may be given only to a Telarus–approved employee of partner and their guest. Partners with no employees will be awarded only one trip for herself/himself and their guest, thereby forfeiting the additional trip(s).
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- The award is valid only for the specified travel dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash.
- Awards are non-transferable and may not be sold or traded.
- Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Family or additional guests may be added to a trip extension but may not attend any of the President’s Club events. Telarus is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers.
- Each Telarus President’s Club award winner agrees that Telarus may, in any way Telarus deems fit, and at Telarus’ sole discretion, use any Telarus President’s Club award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Telarus President’s Club.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Each winning President’s Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodation, airport portage, and transfers for two.
March 23-26, 2023
Terms & Conditions
All aspects of the Telarus President’s Club awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
A valid United States Passport is required for this trip. The passport must be valid through the travel dates. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the ID.
Any liability for federal, state, or other taxes for the 2022 Telarus President’s Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Telarus will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.
Each participant will sign a liability waiver for this trip releasing Telarus, LLC, and other property owners and facilities providers of any and all financial or legal liability for any injury or occurrence. Full liability waiver available upon request to email@example.com.