Exclusively for the Top 10
Come Relax Explore Laugh Build With Us.
- Piraeus (Athens), Greece
- Santorini, Greece
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Pula, Croatia
- Koper, Slovenia
- Venice, Italy
Piraeus is a port city within the Athens urban area, in the Attica region of Greece. It is the largest in Greece and is the center of all sea communication between Athens and the Greek islands. Piraeus is also the terminal station for all the main Greek railways and is linked to Athens by electric railway and superhighway.
Santorini is the most famous of all Greek islands and a number one summer destination worldwide. The beauty of this island is incomparable to any other in the world. The amazing Caldera formed by the volcanic eruption centuries ago, resulted in the most amazing sea views a human eye can ever see.
Kotor is a fortified town on Montenegro’s Adriatic coast, in a bay near the limestone cliffs of Mt. Lovćen. This stunning coastal city is full of things to see and do, and there are gorgeous views from every direction. It’s not a question of whether Kotor is worth visiting, but how long you can stay here! Characterized by winding streets and squares, its medieval old town has several Romanesque churches, including Kotor Cathedral.
Dubrovnik is a city in southern Croatia fronting the Adriatic Sea. It’s known for its distinctive Old Town, encircled with massive stone walls completed in the 16th century.
Pula, a seafront city on the tip of Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula, is known for its protected harbor, beach-lined coast and Roman ruins. Settled in the prehistoric era and valued for its strategic location, Pula has been occupied, destroyed and rebuilt numerous times
Koper is a port city in Slovenia, on the country’s Adriatic coastline. Sights in Koper include the 15th-century Praetorian Palace and Loggia in Venetian Gothic style, the 12th-century Carmine Rotunda church, and St. Nazarius’ Cathedral, with its 14th-century tower. Koper is also one of the main road entry points into Slovenia from Italy, which lies to the north of the municipality.
Venice, known also as the “City of Canals,” or “The Floating City” is arguably one of Italy’s most picturesque cities. With its winding canals, striking architecture, and beautiful bridges, Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads!
Chairman’s Club 2022 Terms and Conditions
Telarus is taking our ten top-producing partners on a luxurious all-inclusive cruise in the Adriatic Sea. Partners who earn this trip will also be eligible to earn standard Chairman’s Club trips to St. Lucia as well.
Partner program will run January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. Absolute cut-off date orders signed on or before December 31st and submitted/logged by January 5th (3rd business day).
Partner must be an active selling Telarus agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in June 2023.
- Total new revenue will be determined by cumulative new billing accounts sold and posted to Scoreboard on or between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, which are anticipated to bill on a monthly basis for a minimum of 12 months.
- Accounts sold during the last four months of 2022 that are not yet billing by December 31, 2022, will be valued at Telarus management’s discretion (typically valued at committed contract rate).
- Absolute cut-off date orders signed on or before December 31st and submitted/logged by January 5th (3rd business day).
- Total new revenue will be reduced by the fallout of accounts not installed or billing.
- Any sale resulting in a commission reduction will be reduced by the same value.
- LD usage sales will be trued up to actual billing.
- Accounts transferred to Telarus (base transfer) do not qualify for Chairman’s Club calculations unless Telarus retains its full administrative portion of commissions.
- The Chairman’s Club award may only be used by the principal of the agency and their guest.
- Partner and/or approved employee and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- The award is valid only for the specified travel dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash.
- Awards are non-transferable and may not be sold or traded.
- Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Family or additional guests may be added to a trip extension but may not attend any of the Chairman’s Club events. Telarus is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers.
- Each Telarus Chairman’s Club award winner agrees that Telarus may, in any way Telarus deems fit, and at Telarus’ sole discretion, use any Telarus Chairman’s Club award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Telarus Chairman’s Club.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Each winning Chairman’s Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodation, airport portage, and transfers for two.
June 1-10, 2023
Terms & Conditions
All aspects of the Telarus Chairman’s Club awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
A valid United States Passport is required for this trip. The passport must be valid through the travel dates. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the ID.
Any liability for federal, state, or other taxes for the 2022 Telarus Chairman’s Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Telarus will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.
Each participant will sign a liability waiver for this trip releasing Telarus, LLC, and other property owners and facilities providers of any and all financial or legal liability for any injury or occurrence. Full liability waiver available upon request to email@example.com.