Join us in Ireland
The annual Telarus Chairman’s Club contest for 2023 is underway. On this year’s luxurious excursion, our Partners will spend eight (8) days seeing the sites of Ireland, including:
• The Cliffs of Moher for a day picnic overlooking the breathtaking scenery
• A horse and carriage ride through the Gap of Dunloe
• Exploration of Lords Brandon’ Cottage (will include a quaint lunch stop)
• A stop to see the world-renowned Lakes of Killarney.
These intimate experiences will foster lifelong relationships with our top Partners. Featuring
accommodations at The Westbury Hotel, The Hotel Europe & Resort and Dromoland Castle
Hotel. This fun-filled and wonderous event will be one of the best ever.
To learn more, contact your xPDM.
Partner program will run January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023. Absolute cut-off date orders signed on or before December 31st and submitted/logged by January 5th (3rd business day).
- Partner must be an active selling Telarus agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in May 2024.
- Total new revenue will be determined by cumulative new billing accounts sold and posted to Scoreboard on or between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023, which are anticipated to bill on a monthly basis for a minimum of 12 months.
- Accounts sold during the last four months of 2023 that are not yet billing by December 31, 2023, will be valued at Telarus management’s discretion (typically valued at committed contract rate).
- Absolute cut-off date orders signed on or before December 31st and submitted/logged by January 5th (3rd business day).
- Total new revenue will be reduced by the fallout of accounts not installed or billing.
- Any sale resulting in a commission reduction will be reduced by the same value.
- LD usage sales will be trued up to actual billing.
- Accounts transferred to Telarus (base transfer) do not qualify for Chairman’s Club calculations unless Telarus retains its full administrative portion of commissions.
- The Chairman’s Club award may only be used by the principal of the agency and their guest.
- Partner and/or approved employee and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- The award is valid only for the specified travel dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash.
- Awards are non-transferable and may not be sold or traded.
- Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Family or additional guests may be added to a trip extension but may not attend any of the Chairman’s Club events. Telarus is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers.
- Each Telarus Chairman’s Club award winner agrees that Telarus may, in any way Telarus deems fit, and at Telarus’ sole discretion, use any Telarus Chairman’s Club award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Telarus Chairman’s Club.
- Each winning Chairman’s Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodation, airport portage, and transfers for two.
- If a Sales Partner’s business is acquired by a Telarus competitor, they no longer are eligible for the program period.
- Any changes to flight details are at the sole cost and responsibility of the partner/supplier/employee. We will reimburse up to the initial flight allowance.
- Trip incidentals such as baggage fees, meals outside of program events, car rentals, airport parking, and/or mileage during travel are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Final Trip winners will be announced on or before January 31, 2024.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Each winning Chairman’s Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodation, airport portage, and transfers for two.
May 15 – 22, 2024
Terms & Conditions
All aspects of the Telarus Chairman’s Club awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
A valid United States Passport is required for this trip. The passport must be valid through the travel dates. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the ID.
Any liability for federal, state, or other taxes for the 2023 Telarus Chairman’s Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Telarus will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.
Each participant will sign a liability waiver for this trip releasing Telarus, LLC, and other property owners and facilities providers of any and all financial or legal liability for any injury or occurrence. Full liability waiver available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.