VXSuite Helps Partners See What Others Can't
Telarus changed the world of Master Agents everywhere and continues to lead the industry in innovation and agent-empowering tools by acquiring VXSuite. VXSuite is a complete UC Management Platform that helps you work with your customers to understand their communications ecosystem, optimize its performance and deliver on the promise of Unified Communications. The VXSuite modules provide actionable business intelligence on how to define, design, integrate, optimize, and manage the technologies that makeup your ecosystem as well as monitor and support each customer’s unique configuration. Telarus partners will become heroes to their customers as they will now be enabled to quickly identify network issues and provide complete pictures of networks with their strengths and areas of needed improvement.
Free VXSuite overview webinars are held weekly. Click the Webinar Registration button to sign up for the next one!
Have more questions about the VXSuite Acquisition? Our FAQ might provide the answers you are looking for.
With VoIP systems, voice quality now relies on the data network. Tools exist to monitor that network, but VXPulse is the only network monitoring tool that looks at the network through the lens of voice to determine call quality issues and protect the user experience. Partners can use VXPulse to assess a customer’s network to determine VoIP readiness, to troubleshoot issues and to offer ongoing support.
Who Needs It?
- Any business that wants to ensure acceptable call quality.
- Partners looking to offer managed services to customers.
- Businesses with a hybrid UC environment like
a Cisco/Lync environment, an Avaya/Polycom
- Remotely monitors PBXs, VoIP implementations, network devices and access points across a network.
- Continually tests and tracks the status of the network to detect changes and threats to the end-user experience.
- Monitors call quality and server performance.
- Supports all network devices, even from multiple suppliers.
- Gives support staff a complete view of the entire communication ecosystem and its status through a unified remote access solution.
- Allows for backup of server and network device configuration with verification and audit reporting.
- Supports small business voice and data networks as well as large enterprises with multiple locations.
- Reduces costs with automated monitoring and
notification, thus minimizing business disruption.
Join a free webinar class to learn more about VXPulse and see use cases. Sessions are held weekly. Use the button below to register for the next class.
Read about the many Success Stories from Real VXSuite Customers