Masergy provides managed, secure global network services to enterprises that have complex needs across multiple locations. Their integrated network and software solutions enable customers to seamlessly deploy and manage IT applications such as video, voice and data, on a global basis.
Their IP/MPLS network delivers a superior experience with guaranteed performance, reach and scalability.
What You Should Know About Masergy
Masergy offers advanced MPLS/VPLS and global cloud communications solutions across six continents covering enterprises in over 65 countries and has been voted a Top 50 Channel Program for 3 consecutive years. Masergy's strong global footprint and the same level of service no matter where you are in the world are key differentiators that set them apart in the IP space. Here are a few more reasons that make Masergy a great choice.
- Seamless Global Coverage: Advanced network and cloud services at every business site, regardless of location
- Economies of Convergence: Improved WAN and Unified communications efficiency while lowering operational costs
- End-to-End QoS: 100% in-sequence packet delivery guaranteed for real-time applications
- Internet Application Management: Suite of network-embedded services from advanced firewall to web-content filtering and individual application control
- Real-Time Control: Ability to modify your bandwidth or network services in real-time with a simple click of a mouse
- Granular Management & Reporting: Detailed view of network traffic performance statistics and reporting
- Engineering Expertise & Consultative Approach: Strategic engineering experts that work with enterprises to evaluate WAN and communications requirements and build a custom solution
- Proactive Network Support: Experience proactive network monitoring and service notification
William Madison, John Marinucci, and Andy Ramos of Masergy welcome Telarus president, Adam Edwards, to the program.
If Masergy is a great fit for your clients, Telarus is a great fit for you. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Unparalled Support: The Telarus support team have years of experience supporting larger WAN, SIP, and UC opportunities across multiple locations
- Complex Sales Team: The Telarus Red Carpet Support team are experts in handling larger complex deals above 10K
- Senior Level Relationships: Telarus has a direct line to senior management within Masergy to help you with any issues that may arise
- Commissions: Telarus can pay you more commissions than you can earn by going to Masergy direct, and without a quota
Awards and Recognition for Masergy
- 2012 World Vendor Awards - Finalist - Best Transport Solution
- 2010-2012 Top 50 Channel Partner Program - Channel Partners
Masergy Case Study
The following is a real-life testimonial of a Telarus agent who proposed and sold a Masergy solution to their customer in the past year.
We've put together the following videos with more information about the Masergy channel program and product set.