Telarus is the #1 global technology solutions brokerage with a singular focus on accelerating partner success. We provide proprietary, award-winning, and patented Services, Solutions, and Tools that assist our partners from pre-sale to post-implementation. For 20 years, Telarus has provided comprehensive guidance and support for our partner community as they have pursued their objectives. To learn more or become a partner, go to www.telarus.com/become-a-partner
Unified Communications Swim Lane
- Basic UC Seat
- Video (Zoom)
- Web Conferencing
- Slack, Glip, MS Teams, Etc
- Add Ons
- CRM Integration
- Accounting Integration
- CCaaS Integration
- Call Recording
- AI / Sentiment
- Premise Systems
- Prem as-a-service
- SIP Trunks
UC and Collaboration – The Numbers
2020 set in motion the normalcy of working from home and working remotely. Because of that adoption and how rapidly we’ve migrated toward different solutions, there were many inefficiencies, leading to reevaluations and refining of that process.
Enterprise decision-makers now trust more of the consulting model, opening the door to our Telarus Partner community, who can lean into experts in the Unified Communications space.
2023: UC Trends to Watch
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams has been seeing 300 million users and is here to stay. It connects in the way that a consumer needs or expects.
- AI + Specialized Integrations
- AI is transforming workflow and efficiency. Prices are falling to allow small and medium-sized businesses to adopt and access all of its unique features leading to much higher adoption.
- Large Deals
- The need for a complete technology stack integration is integral in driving large deals. Telarus has a vast supplier portfolio and the experience to help with cross-selling more advanced solutions.
Key Factors in Selecting a UCaaS Vendor
- Video Conferencing Capability
- MS Teams
- Contact Center Functionality
- 4.APIs (Clouds talking to other Clouds)
- Contact Center Platform Integration
- SMS Capability (Ability to interact with Millennials)
- Physical Path of Traffic (International)
- Overseas Deployment Capability
- International Call Volume
- White Glove Installation (On-Site vs. Drop-Ship)
- Call Volume / Call Duration
- Call Quality / Reliability
- Term / Commitment
- Brand recognition / Provider financials
To learn more about Telarus, visit www.telarus.com.