NTT is the world’s largest telecommunications and information communication technology service provider in the world by revenue with private & IP network services that span over 196 countries connecting over 140 data centers globally. They are known as the “gateway to Asia” with total ownership of submarine cable infrastructures and the lowest latency from APAC to the US. 80% of the Global Fortune 100 use NTT for their mission critical global infrastructure and IT needs.
NTT Communications Services
Click on an icon or link below to learn more.
What You Should Know About NTT Communications
NTT is the world leader in complete end-to-end infrastructure solutions from Network and Data Center to Cloud and Application services, serving 80% of the Global Fortune 500. They leverage their complete portfolio of best-of-breed services and partner companies to solve real-world IT problems for your customers, served by a world-class support team. Stand-out benefits would include:
- Flexible and Complete Solutions.
- The best solutions to solve your customer’s problems - from single services, such as secure and reliable networks or DC colocation, to complete IT system Professional Services. They redesign to support the increasing speed of your customer’s digital business.
- One Contact Point to Give You Greater Control.
- They lead single-service implementation, or larger scale solution development and integration of best-of-breed services to provide one contact, give you greater control of your time and resources, and faster access to the information you need to keep your customers satisfied.
- US-headquartered companies with global reach, who are interested in developing and implementing comprehensive end-to-end infrastructure strategies
- Organizations moving all or part of its infrastructure to a virtual or cloud-based model, including enterprise, hybrid and public cloud services
- Managed Security and/or Compliance
- US-based companies looking for enterprise-class DRaaS, Managed Security and/or Compliance solutions that support their critical business objectives
- Global Colocation & Global Private
- Network can service 196 countries
Global Coverage Map
Learn More about NTT Communications by visiting their website.