The November 15th, 2022, Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Aqueel Shahid, VP of Global Strategic Partners, Vonage. Who is Vonage? Aqeel Shahid from Vonage presented an overview of what differentiates Vonage from its competitors for Telarus Partners. He discussed the Vonage Corporate Overview, Core Product Offerings, Business Communications, Collaboration and Productivity with Microsoft Teams, Vonage Contact Center, and more. The entire recording can be viewed here.
Vonage is reinventing communications all over again. Change is an essential part of the Vonage DNA. Their original business brought VoIP to families and small businesses. And now they’re making communications more flexible, intelligent, and personal to help enterprises stay ahead. They’ve brought leaders in unified transmissions, contact centers, and communications APIs all under one roof. Together, they’ve created the world’s most flexible cloud communications platform.
Vonage Corporate Overview
Who we are
Vonage is a global cloud communications leader that helps businesses accelerate their digital transformation through our flagship products:
- Contact Center
- Unified Communications
- Communications APIs
Where we lead
- Omnichannel presence
- Salesforce and CRM integrations
- Conversation analysis
- MS Teams Integration and Direct Routing Partner
- Single Tech Stack across the Communications Platform
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Power & Utilities
- Retail/Consumer Goods
- Travel & Leisure
Vonage Core Product Offerings
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Agent UX
- AI Virtual Assistant
- Automatic Call Conversation Analyzer
- Customized dashboards
- Virtual Assistant
- Omnichannel engagement
- Video and screen sharing
- Native Webchat
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Call Logs
- Multiple devices on one extension
- Phone Dashboard
- Receptionist Console
- Cell Phone Integration
- Desktop app
Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS)
- AI Studio (For non-developers)
- Voice API
- Video API
- SMS API
- Messages API (SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber)
- Omnichannel conversations
- In-app Voice / Chat
Vonage Business Communications
- Built on the public cloud, enhancing reliability, scalability, and deployment flexibility
- Open API
- Fully Integrated User Experience
- All-in-one: Voice, messaging, SMS, Fax, and video in a single app
- Team messaging (documents sharing, groups)
- Award-winning Mobile App
- Embedded Meetings: voice, video, screen share, and recording (WebRTC enabled)
VBC World Office is for global companies headquartered in the US or has a US presence with remote locations worldwide.
Available in 40 Countries
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Vonage for Teams
Reimagine Collaboration and Productivity with Vonage for Microsoft Teams
- Anytime, anywhere collaboration
- Truly unified communications experience
- Enhance collaboration and productivity without disruptions
- Features like call presence, click-to-dial, voicemail transcription
- Drive cost and time-saving efficiency
- Ease of integration, whether you add 1 or 100 users at a time
Vonage for Microsoft Teams
- Click to Call within Teams or MS Office
- Make and receive calls via the Teams softphone and across all Teams-enabled devices (like mobile).
- Extension dialing works too.
- On-call Teams Presence
- Call Control
- Call History
- Voicemail and voicemail transcription
- Mix and Match Vonage phones/features
Vonage Contact Center
Customer Engagement Solutions, where you need them
Explore the full suite of scalable Vonage Contact Center features. The rich solution gives customers the ability to deliver external communication services for their business and dynamically route capabilities to construct a personalized experience for your customers without creating extensively complex interaction flows and driving personalized agent features that allow the agent to curate a customized experience for their customers and prospects. Embedding software is our guiding principle for delivering value where our customers need it most.
Contact Center Solutions
- Wherever they are needed, offering out-of-the-box integrations* for crucial business applications, embed anywhere capability to provide click-to-dial, call logs, screen pop, call recording, and more.
Did Someone Say Salesforce?
- Vonage offers deep and robust integration with Salesforce: it’s why we’ve got a 4.9 rating on the AppExchange with over 800 reviews.
The Power of a Unified Experience
- Bring Unified Communications and the Contact Center together. From carrier to application, standalone, or seamlessly integrated with a CRM to help businesses provide superior employee and customer experience.
- Make your Contact Center work even harder for your business with virtual assistant, web and mobile chat, visual engagement, and screen recording, to name a few, along with applications such as:
- Our speech analytics option turns the human voice into your most significant source of insight.
- Comply with credit card security standards while making payment transactions fast and frictionless.
Eliminate barriers to success by removing inefficiencies that stop you from delivering outstanding customer service.
- Deliver an omni-channel customer experience using CRM integration, dynamic and skill-based routing
- Enhance agent experience through embedded UX, caller id, screen pop any object, call recording & click-to-dial
- Unlock hidden insights from every conversation using AI insights with Conversation Analyzer
- Streamline IT with simple, web-based administration and a fully scalable solution portfolio
- High quality with globally proven reliability backed by cloud-based disaster recovery
Integration in HealthCare
Integration with EPIC, Cerner, Athena Health, eClinicalWorks, AllScripts, and more.
Features and Benefits
Patients are identified and authenticated whenever they reach out to you. Schedulers and clinicians have instant access to the following:
- Appointment details
- Primary care provider
- Appointment and medical history
- Referrals and prescriptions
- Billing information
- Insurance details
Your schedulers and clinicians can view customer-relevant records the moment a call arrives.
Industry-leading EHR integrations
Your team can enjoy a host of pre-built integrations with Epic, Cerner, Salesforce, and more.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Vonage, visit www.vonage.com.