WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TIERPOINT
With a nationwide network of Tier III plus data centers, TierPoint delivers custom-tailored cloud, colocation, disaster recovery and managed services to businesses in highly regulated industries, data-intensive sectors, and everything in between.
We design solutions that make sense both from a functionality and cost standpoint, whether completely outsourced, covering the entire infrastructure, or when providing dedicated support to any number of applications.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, TierPoint is the strategic combination of some of the country’s most respected and innovative data centers and IT solution providers whose origins date back to the early 1990s. Today we are providing top-tier service to more than 5,300 clients across over 500,000 square feet of data center space.
TIERPOINT DATA CENTERS
To meet the diverse needs of our clients and deliver the best experience possible, we have strategically located several TierPoint data centers outside of flood zones and disaster-prone locations, and placed other facilities in the heart of major cities in close proximity to carrier-dense hubs. So odds are a TierPoint facility is only a couple of milliseconds away from your customer.
Coupled with a well-rounded portfolio of infrastructure services, we deliver concierge-style support to our client’s unique and evolving technology requirements, helping them satisfy today’s demands while providing the freedom to plan effectively for their future.
TIERPOINT SERVICES PORTFOLIO
TierPoint’s cloud solutions provide secure and flexible IT computing by allocating resources based on each client’s requirements.
- Multi-tenant Public Cloud Services: Shared compute, memory, storage and network
- Multi-tenant Private Cloud Services: Dedicated or private compute and memory; shared storage and network
- Single-tenant Cloud Services: Dedicated compute, memory, storage and network
- Hybrid Cloud Services: Inter-operation of TierPoint Cloud Services with existing client’s colocation, managed hosting or off-premise servers
TierPoint Colocation Services offer our clients the power to fully customize every aspect of their underlying infrastructure, including hardware, bandwidth, installation, security and management options to maximize the efficiency of their IT resources.
- From cabinet space and secure private cages to customized private suites, TierPoint’s owned and operated SSAE 16 audited data centers deliver ultra-reliable, ideally controlled, secure environments. Our facilities are staffed 24/365 with trained IT professionals who follow strict, documented processes for continuous, real-time monitoring and support.
TierPoint takes a strategic approach to DR, empowering businesses to meet even the most demanding RTO and RPO objectives, plotting out exactly what needs to happen, in what order, in a disaster recovery and business continuity run-book that is custom-developed for each client.
- We can provide a hot standby site in another of our nationwide data centers, eliminating all single points of failure; a secondary site for load balancing, minimizing latency and improving application performance and reliability; and workspace recovery options to help clients stay in business during and after overwhelming disasters.
TierPoint delivers a flexible suite of cost-effective managed services – from the operating system to the network to the cloud – built on industry standards and best-practices and backed by contracted Service Level Agreements.
- With solutions ranging from security and business continuity to managed networks, our comprehensive domestic, a la carte service options are customized to help relieve clients’ staff of the day-to-day management of infrastructure operations