Telstra is the trusted route to Asia and China for US companies. We are a world-class technology company with $27bn revenues and 30 years’ experience connecting customers to Asia on our unparalleled global network. We make Asia easy through in-depth expertise, focus and in-country support that empowers innovation and performance in new markets.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT TELSTRA
Telstra is the trusted route to Asia and China for US companies:
- One of the largest submarine cable networks in Asia-Pacific, with access to the most intra-Asia lit capacity
- Access to over 2,000 Points-of-Presence (PoPs) in more than 200 countries
- 58 data centres worldwide, with one of the largest integrated data centre footprints in Asia Pacific
- Offers access to growth markets and enables your success in Asia
TELSTRA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Telstra’s unparalleled Asia Pacific network and access to growth markets create better ways for businesses to optimize their IT and succeed in Asia. Telstra owns the largest submarine cable network in the Asia Pacific, offering access to the most intra-Asia lit capacity, while also offering a suite of market-leading enterprise solutions and a core focus on customer service that combine to create transformative innovation. We make Asia easy.
Thrive in Asia. Thrive with Telstra.
Telstra is your trusted route to Asia and China.
- Owns a network that serves up to 30 per cent of Asia’s Internet traffic.
- The first foreign company licensed to provide IPVPN and network services in China, as well as a joint venture in Indonesia.
- Decades of experience and expertise helping our customers thrive in Asia.
Our network connects and helps businesses to grow across Asia.
- Our unparalleled network has an extensive reach in Asia.
- The leading provider of low latency and high capacity networks in Asia-Pacific.
- Our global connectivity helps you reach new markets, operate globally or enables you to scale up quickly for business opportunities in Asia.
Our expertise, focus and in-country support empower transformative Innovation.
- A world-class technology company with US$20bn revenues and 30 years’ experience connecting customers to Asia.
- 3,500 staff around the world to liberate your workforce to concentrate on core capabilities.
Telstra makes Asia and China easy for American businesses.
- More than 300 US-based staff in offices in New York and San Francisco, operating eight landing stations covering East and West coasts, as well as Guam, Hawaii, and multiple points of presence across the country.
- Decades of experience and expertise helping our partners thrive in Asia.
- Focus on international expansion, creating and curating innovative technologies to enable businesses to grow in new markets, lead digital disruption and offer exceptional experiences to their customers.
TELSTRA NETWORK AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Core subsea network of over 400,000 km with 58 Data Centres and licenses in Asia, Europe and the Americas, and access to more than 2,000 Points of Presence (PoPs) in more than 200 countries and territories globally. Four world-class Telstra teleports and access to partner teleports to reach over 40 satellites globally.