ABOUT SHAW COMMUNICATIONS
- Shaw is one of two Cable companies in Canada. Canada’s version of Comcast or Spectrum.
- 3.3 million customers coast to coast
- 14,500 employees
- Roughly $9 billion in capital expenditure since 2000, building a world class network.
- $88 million in community investment in 2015 alone
- Received award as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- 86% Likelihood to Recommend rating from our polled Business clients
SHAW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Grow your business almost anywhere and have all the resources you need with Shaw. Shaw offers:
BUSINESS TV SOLUTIONS
SmartVoice provides a unified communications solution to small businesses that has typically been reserved for large scale enterprise organizations. Deeper collaboration improves productivity by allowing employees to collaborate seamlessly across their desk phones, mobile devices and computers in the office, at a client’s business, from home or anywhere in between. Mobile applications also allow increased flexibility of communication on the go, from wherever you are.
SmartWiFi provides an exceptional cloud based wireless internet solution for small businesses that has typically been reserved for large scale enterprise organizations. Provide separate WiFi networks for employees and guests, all while accessing device usage patterns to gain valuable customer insights.
SmartSecurity is a robust network security solution built for small businesses that has typically been reserved for large scale enterprise organizations. Help protect against the latest network threats while managing access to your network and what type of content can be viewed.