BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS MADE SIMPLE
- Voice. Fax. Text. Conferencing. Online meetings. Collaboration. One phone system.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, UCaaS, worldwide, 2016 and valued by more than 300,000 businesses as the market leader, RingCentral provides global coverage in 30+ countries.
- Easy to set up, easy to manage. Feature rich cloud communications solutions for companies and budgets of every size.
- Works across multiple locations and mobile workers in one system with one convenient, monthly bill.
- Mobilized business communications—BYOD ready
- World-wide and world-class. RingCentral partners with inContact, another market leader, to bring your customers a world-class Contact Center solution. World-wide: RingCentral Global office provides service to 80 countries.
Empowering the modern workforce, RingCentral’s service is a virtual PBX that has all the features of a traditional PBX: voice, extensions, paging, call queues, hunt groups, etc. without the expenses or limitations of a traditional PBX. Easily unify locations, and mobile and remote workers with all-inclusive features: voice, SMS, fax, conferencing, video meetings. The platform also contains Contact Center, Global Office, and the Developer’s Platform for the optimal enterprise experience to allow businesses to compete in the new world of work.
Top 5 Reasons for RingCentral:
- Enterprise-class voice quality, reliability, and security.
- Lower overall costs and increase ROI
- Simplify phone system administration and end-user management
- Connect multiple locations and mobile and remote workers
- Choose a solution that can flexibly adapt and scale to business needs
- Voice, SMS, Fax, Conferencing, Video Meetings, all in one phone system
- Available phone numbers: local, international and toll-free numbers.
- Cloud PBX: Auto-receptionist, Multi-level IVR, Extensions, Music on hold, call reports, and more.
- Call Management answering rules, call recording, presence, call flip, screening and park, paging, intercom and more.
DEVICES AND APPS
- Secure VoIP serviceDesk, cordless and conference phones
- RingCentral Desktop app
- Mobility: RingCentral app for Android and iOS
- RingCentral Meetings app for Android and iOS
- Google for Work
- Office 365™
- Oracle® Sales Cloud
- RingCentral Connect Platform: cloud APIs and SDKs for developer access to create integrations with RingCentral.
- And many more!