WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MULTITEK GLOBAL
MultiTek Global was built by a group of data center experts who worked together for the Department of Defense on the BRAC project, then StorageTek Data Centre Services and now MultiTek Global. This group, led by Kevin Schultz, has a vast amount of experience in data centers, IT sales, partner relationships, project management and other data center related skills. MultiTek began in 2004 as a division, then a subsidiary, of UniGroup Inc., a global logistics company. In 2015, a group of employees bought the company and it is now privately held. Today, MultiTek Global consists of more than 30 team members and is a worldwide data center professional services provider, with project managers and technical consultants having 30+ years’ experience working with Fortune 500 companies, U.S. military data centers or IT OEMs. MultiTek executes approximately 30 data center relocation and related projects monthly, Worldwide.
MULTITEK GLOBAL PRIMARY BUSINESS IS MIGRATIONS
As the data center relocation experts, customers get the best experience available.
- Experience and Focus – Customers benefit from the expertise and experience of the team.
- Flexibility – Ability to customize solutions without any red tape and adapt to changes throughout the planning process.
- Proven Methodology – Based on PMI & ITIL standards and practices of managing hundreds of large and small projects.
- Technical Competence – MultiTek’s consultants and technicians have years of hands on participation, with up-to-date technical certifications.
- Risk Mitigation – Using proven Assessment methods by Project Managers and Professional Consultants, following IT Governance disciplines.
- OEM Relationships – MultiTek is the customer’s single source, to include all major OEM engagement where needed.
- Global Presence – MultiTek has staff worldwide to meet the customer’s global relocation or onsite technical service needs.
Facility, inventory, cabling, applications & processes
Relocation strategy to align with move objectives, downtime tolerances and to mitigate risk. Develop move plans, floor layouts, equipment inventory, rack elevations & cable mapping
Physical equipment relocation, asset swaps and short term rentals, IT asset disposition, data protection, and consulting services
Project management services with every project to plan and communicate effectively and mitigate risk