PARTNERS CHOOSE GLOBAL CAPACITY FOR:
SIMPLE TO PRICE, SIMPLE TO ORDER, SIMPLE TO INSTALL.
- Multi-site, multi-state, multi-country network solutions – Global Capacity’s One Marketplace network takes the headache out of sourcing and managing multiple suppliers across divergent geographies – delivering services with one MSA, SLA, and invoice no matter the location or access solution.
- Internet and Private Line Services across the U.S.
- Asymmetrical Ethernet is the preferred choice for businesses where other broadband services have fallen short. It offers true business-class uptime guarantees and application support.
- Ethernet over Copper Network provides national flat rate business-class bandwidth up to 100 Mbps to over 2.2 million business addresses across 58 metro markets in 28 states. Global Capacity gives businesses without fiber connectivity stronger, high-speed options to connect to the Internet, Over the Top VoIP, Video and Collaboration Applications, and Cloud-based business applications
- National T1 Coverage provides reliable low bandwidth solutions ideal for remote branch offices
- Broadband digital subscriber lines provide reliable low cost low bandwidth for backup, security, and monitoring systems. The service of choice for wired Internet of Things connectivity.
- International connectivity – with an experienced team and a broad range of suppliers, Global Capacity not only knows what service options are available from which international providers, they have competitive pricing to win new business. Grow your revenue in markets with more opportunity and less competition.
- MPLS – Global Capacity MPLS VPNs enable businesses to connect a single or multiple sites across the nation, keeping their WAN traffic secure and protected within the Global Capacity network, without traversing the public Internet. Global Capacity MPLS consolidates business applications onto a single private network with up to four classes of services, built-in security, and a wide selection of access technologies for maximum performance and flexibility.
- Direct connectivity to cloud providers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, and Equinix Cloud Exchange simplifies and shortens the time to connect to the cloud.
SOLUTIONS WITH ONE MARKETPLACE™
The company’s award-winning One Marketplace™ is an innovative platform that leverages a unique combination of aggregation, automation, and information to streamline and simplify the process of designing, pricing, procuring, and delivering data connectivity solutions. No other platform provides real-time market rate comparisons with network availability assessment, ordering, and provisioning capabilities – all governed by a single MSA to simplify the procurement and management of network services.
- Ubiquitous network coverage to connect to all of a customer’s locations
- Competitive price of network services: Internet, Private line Ethernet, WAN connectivity
- Automated platform that simplifies the process of designing, quoting, and ordering services
- Streamlined and automated service delivery for the best customer experience regardless of geography
- Single Master services agreement, SLA and billing
GLOBAL CAPACITY COVERAGE MAP
Global Capacity provides ubiquitous network connectivity from 41 core Points of Presence (PoPs), 86 local aggregation PoPs, 2,007 Central Offices (COs) and 4,574 last mile network interconnections. The company delivers access to over 98% of the US market. Global Capacity also offers expansive international coverage for US companies building WANs to global sites, as well as for international companies connecting back to the US.