The October 25th, 2022, Telarus Tuesday Call welcomed Max Silber, VP of Mobility and IoT at MetTel. MetTel joined the call this week to talk about their mission in transforming enterprise communications and network infrastructure, which enables customers to operate with incredible speed, scale, and agility to address market opportunities or threats through one easily managed service. Topics covered included POTS transformation, Mobile Devices as a Service, and Singel SIM for IoT initiatives. The entire recording can be viewed here.
At MetTel, they have been helping their clients connect in smarter ways for more than twenty years. In 1996, we began building our supernetwork of partnerships with the nation’s most powerful telecom companies. Their business connections result in products and services that are the perfect solution for their clients, always at the best price. They offer a wide range of devices and services from telecom infrastructure planning to consolidated billing to transparent cloud-based management capabilities. MetTel is the simple, smart solution to all your telecom needs.
As a leading communications solution provider, they integrate the widest selection of technologies to deliver innovative solutions for their customers. They are a two-time leader and are the only US-based Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Network Services.
Managing technology and communications is getting more complex.
The average organization uses 35 different technology systems or components to operate day-to-day business.
Solutions of Focus
Mobility Device as a Service (MDaaS)
The components of MDaaS include:
- Cross Carrier Access & Pooling
- Award Winning 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Award Winning Customer Portal with API Access
- 98% Order to Delivery Automation, Powered by AI
- Device Staging & Kitting with MDM Support
- Accessories & Device Protection Included
- Secure Device Recycling
IoT Single SIM
Facilitates global business by auto-connecting to the strongest signal worldwide, monitoring status, and collecting data on anything—from a tablet to a monitor to a truck.
- One World
- With always-on connectivity that isn’t dictated by device, carrier, or location, MetTel’s Single SIM effectively decreases your mobility costs around the world.
- One SIM
- No other Single SIM can securely connect your devices automatically to the IoT with the strongest signal via the world’s largest communications network.
- Always Connected
- MetTel’s relationship with 650 carriers worldwide and their roaming agreement in more than 165 countries let you always stay connected no matter where you are or what device you are using.
POTS Transformation allows you to completely transform all traditional phone lines for voice and data services that require an analog dial tone.
- Digitally Transform
- Fax, security alarms, fire alarms, elevators, POS terminals, vending machines, ATM machines, POTS
- Connect with broadband, 4G LTE, and/or Wi-Fi
- Cellular can be the primary connectivity if Wi-Fi or broadband is not available or act as a backup in the event of primary circuit failure
- Dual SIMs provide added fail-over protection
- Handles up to 8 lines, including voice, fax, elevator, and alarm lines
We Deliver Transparency
The MetTel Portal enables you to intelligently manage a complex mobile environment from a single platform.
- Visibility into all communications costs, assets, and performance.
- Control all network functions from ordering to invoicing with intelligent automation.
- Insight into usage, performance, and billing data with robust reporting.
- Support via the help desk providing real-time and interactive ticket tracking and resolution.
- Efficiency through robotic process automation (RPA) provides consistency.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about MetTel, visit mettel.net