The January 25th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Telarus CPO and Co-Founder Patrick Oborn. Patrick Oborn reviewed our Unified Communications & Employee Experience Practice with Shane Speakman, VP of Advanced Solutions for Telarus. In this power-packed 90-minute conversation, we learned about collaboration center trends for 2022, how each UCaaS provider performed in 2021, the new UC suppliers Telarus added to its portfolio in 2021, learned about the different ‘swim lanes’ within collaboration and how each provider fits in them, and learned about Telarus’ plans for next-generation UCaaS provider selection tools in 2022. We went over the Customer Experience Academy Schedule for 2022. The entire recording is available here.
Advanced Solutions Team
The Advanced Solutions Team focuses on a specialty and nuances of deals and opportunities, leading to growth and success. The team enables partners to sell more in their focused categories.
It is one of the seven swim lanes of technology that Telarus focuses on. Here is a brief breakdown of UCaaS.
- Basic UCaaS Seat
- Text / SMS
- Video (Zoom)
- Web Conferencing
- Collaboration (Slack, Glip, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Add Ons
- CRM Integration
- Accounting Integration
- CCaaS Integration
- Call Recording
- AI / Sentiment
- Premise Systems
- Prem as-a-service
- SIP Trunks
2022: Key Objectives
- Capitalize on unique market opportunities
- Telarus has a well-established Contact Center practice, and the goal is to get the industry aware of it.
- Additional UCaaS research tools
- While Telarus hosts unique national marketing events, this year’s focus is to host more local events.
- Supplier Alignment and Differentiation
- Brand Awareness Expansion
- Partner Education (Local Emphasis)
2022: UC Trends to Watch
These are industry trends that are also making an impact in the channel.
There is a hyper connection between RingCentral Customer experience and Employee experience. Telarus education combines these two into one conversation.
Critical Factors in selecting a UCaaS Vendor
- Video Conferencing Capability
- Microsoft Teams
- Contact Center Functionality
- Contact Center Platform Integration
- SMS Capability (Ability to interact with Millennials)
- Physical Path of Traffic (International)
- Overseas Deployment Capability
- International Call Volume
- White Glove Installation (On-Site vs. Drop-Ship)
- Call Volume / Call Duration
- Call Quality / Reliability
- Term / Commitment
- Brand recognition / Providers financials
Patrick provided an overview of Telarus’ providers; watch the Telarus Tuesday Call to get a comprehensive list of our providers.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Telarus, visit Telarus.com.