The March 22nd Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Eugene Layhtman, CEO, from Vocal IP. Vocal IP specializes in delivering voice as an integrated service. Using their proprietary software and technology overlaying Cisco/BroadSoft platform, Vocal IP brings to market-leading UCaaS functionalities, integrations, and advanced features to meet customer-driven demands. Using APIs, their voice platform can integrate applications (CRMs, ERPs, and more) with our full call recording, media transcription, and voice analytics services. The entire recording is available here.
About Vocal IP
Vocal IP was founded in 2006 by telecom engineers. Since then, the company has expanded its next-generation network to become a nationwide provider of Data, Voice, Unified Communications (UCaaS), and Managed Video Surveillance services.
Vocal IP is a privately owned, financially stable company that experienced steady organic growth over the years. Vocal IP’s services are backed by a reliable data and voice network with multi-access transport methods, highly experienced and certified engineering staff, efficient and responsive installation services, and 24/7/365 technical support from our Network Operations Center (NOC).
Vocal IP combines the strength of a best-in-breed, a large-scale national network of a primary carrier with the service, expertise, and customer focus of the most committed and knowledgeable IT consulting firm.
Who is Vocal IP
- 15 Years as a Unified Communications Provider
- National Presence including Canada
- 3,000 + Circuits
- 70,000 + Hosted Seats
- 1% Customer Retention
- 2011-2014 Telarus Voice Provider
Vocal IP Core Network
Vocal IP manages three data center facilities, and all of their services run out of those locations. They are converged facilities operating voice over IP infrastructure and server farms, security fabric, and storage.
What Vocal IP Does
While primarily a UCaaS provider, Vocal IP is unique because they are also a software development company that has created their portal on top of the infrastructure they also operate.
- Proprietary Voice Portal
- Integration with CRMs and 3rd Party Apps
- Omni-Channel Contact Center
- Network Firewall
Proprietary UCaaS Portal
Other BroadSoft and UCaaS Providers use vocal IP Portal.
- Overlays BroadSoft Infrastructure
- 60 Additional Services
- Full MACD
- Value of Media
- Call Recording
- Call Transcription
- Call Analytics
- Application Integration
- Customized Solutions and Workflows
- Microsoft Teams – Hosted Seat Complete Integration
- Upload Call Recordings to EMR (Healthcare)
- IPC Turrets – Conexus Voice (Financial Services)
- Intercom / PA Applications
- Hybrid Premise/ Cloud Solutions
- Outbound Integration Creation (Software Development)
- Distributed Enterprises
- Companies with Complex Requirements
- Voice Integrations with Internal Apps
- Looking for Automation of voice process
- Companies under compliance
- Mainstream Business
- Vertical Markets
- Healthcare Organizations
- Financial Services Companies
- Property Management / Real Estate
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Vocal IP, visit vocalip.com.