The September 6th, 2022, Telarus Tuesday call welcomed John Gonzalez, VP of Sales & Mobility, at Wireless Watchdogs. Wireless Watchdogs discussed how to make immediate evergreen residual without your clients switching their current mobile carrier(s), without changing SIMs & solving one of the most frustrating tasks IT has: “Managing Mobile Devices…while being asked to cut cost, have better control/visibility and be more efficient with the little time they have when it comes to managing their mobile environment”. The entire recording can be viewed here.
About Wireless Watchdogs
Don’t expect the corporate one-size-fits-all approach. As a boutique business with a big mission, Wireless Watchdogs provides hands-on, customized solutions that turn businesses with mobile device challenges into loyal customers.
No more run-around with obtuse, complicated reporting or machine-automated tech support. We watch after your wireless accounts as if they were our own.
The Cybersecurity & Mobility Opportunity
- 80% of IT security leaders believe their organizations lack sufficient protection
- 70M Smartphones are lost each year, with only 7% recovered
- 70% Of successful breaches originate at the endpoint
- 280 Days is the Average lifecycle of a violation from identification to containment
- $4M Is the average cost of a data breach for midmarket customers
Mobility & MDM Management Services
How to make immediate evergreen residual without your clients switching their current mobile carrier(s), without changing SIMs & solving one of the most frustrating tasks IT has:
“Managing Mobile Devices…while being asked to cut cost, have better control/visibility, secure their devices, and be more efficient with the little time & knowledge they have when it comes to managing their “ever-changing” mobile environment.”
What do the stats show?
7 Reasons Mobility is giving CIOs headaches
- Lack of resources
- Employees costing more
- Ever-Changing Mobility
- Talent Shortage
- Hard time to find and keep
- Mobile device’s entry point for ransomware
- Data abuse/productivity issues
Talent Shortage Statistics 2022
Managed Mobility Service
What is one of the biggest & easiest opportunities in the partner space right now? Helping your clients manage mobile devices.
List of typical pain points your client is experiencing when it comes to mobility:
- They want managing mobility off their plate. No time. It’s frustrating.
- They are short-staffed.
- They want to save money using their existing wireless contracts
- Data Overage/Data going through the roof, time being spent on help desk/support issues,
ordering & provisioning mobile devices
- Securing mobile devices and information contained via MDM Software
- Productivity issues
Complete Mobile Lifecycle Management Services
Have experience providing managed mobility services (MMS) and mobile device management (MDM) managed services that help clients plan for, procure, provision, activate, manage, secure, and support their mobile devices? A lot goes into managing the entire lifecycle of your mobile devices. Mobility Management Companies do it all for you.
Outsourced MDM/UEM Management Services
Mobile Device Management (MDM) Managed Services off-loads from overburdened IT organizations with the strenuous task of managing MDM Software and securing corporate- and employee-owned mobile devices. Our managed services/strategies are designed to create a multi-layered suite of security features around all major mobile device platforms, providing a single window of control for all company information transmitted through corporate or personal devices.
Proven Process for Partner Sales Engagement
Step 1: Identify and Register an Opportunity
- To qualify for an opportunity: Minimum account size of 100+ corporate mobile devices for a free assessment
- To register, call or email your channel manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Customer Intro/Discovery Call
- We’ll introduce Wireless Watchdogs, our services, and our value and set the following steps to demonstrate that value via a free mobile lifecycle analysis.
Step 3: Gather Billing Data for Analysis
- Three months of PDF invoices and Raw Data
- Device Report/Expanded End User
Step 4: Present Results and Services
- Set up a meeting to review mobile lifecycle analysis results, educate on the mobility lifecycle, discuss our services and their value, and handle objections
- Send out deck with sample reports and agreement
Step 5: Follow Up on Agreement
- Follow up with the client on agreement status
Step 6: Process the Agreement
- We’ll countersign their signed agreement, send it back, and set up the onboarding.
Step 7: Onboard the New Client
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Wireless Watchdogs, visit www.wirelesswatchdogs.com.