Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
Combining the Power of Two Technology Leaders
Taking the power of Microsoft Azure to the next level.
- Deliver Windows desktops and applications virtually
- Actualize the full value of your MS 365 license investment
- Manage app licensing, patches, and upgrades for your apps, not just MS apps
- Support bring-your-own-license (BYOL)
- Provide employees with the same experience they’d have on a local desktop or laptop
- Enable remote workers from anywhere, using most popular devices and Operating Systems (OS) – Support BYOD
- Simplify employee on-boarding, off-boarding, and desktop management
- Have confidence moving to the Cloud by securing your assets with Wireless Office
- Leverage Ericsson security expertise & MS Azure built-in intelligent security, including multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Support high-performing voice and video with Wireless Office media optimization.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Ericsson, visit www.ericsson.com/en