All-in-One Cyber Protection
The October 11th, 2022, Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Forrest Knueppel, VP of Alternate Channels, CORO Cybersecurity. Coro Cybersecurity is taking a very complex set of challenges and point solutions and consolidating them into a simple and intuitive platform ideal for partners branching into cyber security sales. Forrest addressed the high-level challenges and domain attack vectors most SMBs are poorly protected against while arming you with positioning statements and a valuable solution to begin engaging customers. Get an appetizer-level taste of the CORO all-in-one protection solution and learn about the many levels of added support and revenue CORO brings to your table when ready for the main course. The entire recording can be viewed here.
Coro was built on the principle of non-disruptive security: holistic security protection with unrivaled ease of use and unmatched affordability.
Coro only surfaces the issues that require human expertise. This means Coro acts like a productivity solution for security – it’s easy to install and operate. It enables IT to quickly configure what is and isn’t critical to your business security.
All-in-one Cyber Protection
Attackers are well-funded, and they are after low-hanging fruit like SMBs.
- Complex: Siloed Solutions: 5-20+ different point solutions per category
- Budget: Generally expensive to layer point solutions
- Time Consuming: Too many alerts, too long to deploy, too few cross-platform integrations
- Lean IT staff: Not enough resources to monitor/protect the landscape
According to IDG, these are the top 4 domains that every business must protect in 2022
- Cloud Apps
- Office 365
- Business Data
Get full security coverage with Coro. With Coro, you get all the protection you need in one platform. Coro protects cloud apps, emails, and devices from problems like Malware and Ransomware, Phishing, Hacking and Access Control, Insider Threats, and Data Loss and Governance.
Who is Coro?
Coro was founded in 2014 to change the cybermarket, focusing on mid-sized organizations. $150M raised and backed by leading venture capital firms. With a global presence, Coro has their HQ in New York City, a 24/7 Support Center in Austin, Sales Center in Chicago, and R&D Center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Coro Channel Program
- 25% on Referrals
- No Certification Requirements (but available)
- 2-week free trials – 5-minute set up – 80% Close
- Fast Sales Cycle: Avg close under 25 days
- Reoccurring- Auto growth revenue
- Optional Coro SOC for added value
- Channel Support = CAMs, SEs, AEs, CSMs, BDRs
- Customized Educational Webinars for your prospects
- MDF Programs = Earn $1250 credit per 250 users
- 3X Spiffs on New Customers
Coro will do to the cyber world what Dropbox did to storage: take a very complex problem and make it intuitive to use, simple to operate, and affordable for everyone.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Coro, visit www.coro.net.