The June 21st, 2022, Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Vicki Patten, Channel Chief, Rackspace. One of the top challenges of CIOs today is the lack of skill sets to accelerate their cloud initiatives. Rackspace presented a way to help your customers get access to experts across the leading cloud computing technologies with a new service model. This lets you help your customers and increase your business. The entire recording is available here.
At Rackspace Technology, we are the multi-cloud solutions experts. Our technical acumen with the world’s leading technologies and multi-cloud environments — across your applications, data, and security — enables you to grow your business, increase efficiency and deliver the future.
We solve more than workload problems; we create business advantages. Our multi-cloud solutions expertise means you’re empowered to work faster, smarter, and ahead of what’s next.
Why is Digital Transformation Important? Digital transformation is changing the way an organization operates. Systems, processes, workflow, and culture are all evaluated. This transformation affects each level of an organization and brings together data across areas to work more effectively.
Benefits of Digital Transformation
- Enhance Data Collection
- Greater Resource Management
- Data-Driven Customer Insights
- Overall Better Customer Experience
- Encourages Digital Culture
- Increased Profits
- Increased Agility
- Improved Productivity
Delivering the best tech platforms for customer apps and data
- Microsoft 365
- Desktop as a Service
- Professional Services
- Internet of Things
A single partner offering customers technology choices
By having the right conversations with your customers and listening for the correct terms or business scenarios, you will find plenty of opportunities to bring Rackspace into the discussion. We can then work by your side to help your customers and win some business.
Multi-Cloud Portfolio (Public/Private/Hybrid)
- Rackspace Technology™ accelerates your journey to multi-cloud so you can realize its full benefits faster.
- We’ll advise, design, and build the best infrastructure solution for your interconnected hybrid IT environment. That means you can:
- Take advantage of public cloud scalability for applications with heavy or unpredictable traffic
- Use edge computing technologies for applications requiring low latency
- Deploy business-critical applications on your private cloud to ensure security and control — all within your connected, multi-cloud environment
- Establish multi-cloud security for your data and applications
- Our specialists can modernize, deploy, and manage your applications on multi-cloud infrastructures, freeing your teams from complexity — so you can focus on staying competitive.
Top cloud challenges for all organizations
- Security – 85%
- Lack of resources/expertise – 83%
- Managing cloud spend – 81%
- Governance – 77%
- Managing software licenses – 76%
- Compliance – 76%
- Central cloud team/Business unit responsibility balancing – 73%
- Cloud migration – 73%
- Managing multi-cloud – 71%
Here is a list of the “why aren’t you doing it yet?”