The January 18th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Telarus CPO and Co-Founder Patrick Oborn. Patrick Oborn reviewed our Contact Center & Customer Experience Practice with Brandon Knight, VP of Advanced Solutions for Telarus. In this power-packed 60+ minute conversation, we learned about Contact Center trends for 2022, saw how each CCaaS provider performed in 2021, discussed the new CCaaS suppliers Telarus added to its portfolio in 2021, learned about the different ‘swim lanes’ of Contact Center, and learned about Telarus’ plans for next-generation CCaaS provider selection tools in 2022. We also went over the Customer Experience Academy Schedule for 2022. The entire recording is available here.
Advanced Solutions Team
The Advanced Solutions Team focuses on a specialty and nuances of deals and opportunities, leading to growth and success. The Team enables partners to sell more in their focused categories.
It is one of the many swim lanes of technology that Telarus focuses on. Here is a brief breakdown of Contact Center.
- CCaaS Solution
- Performance Management
- Outbound Dialer
- Predictive Dialer
- Progressive Dialer
- Workforce Management
- Quality Management
- AI / Sentiment
- CRM Integrations
- UCaaS Integrations
- PCI Handling
- HIPPA Handling
- Add Ons
- Accounting Integration
- Call Recording
2022: Key Objectives
- Brand Awareness Expansion
- Telarus has a well-established Contact Center practice, and the goal is to get the industry aware of it.
- Partner Education (Local Emphasis)
- While Telarus hosts unique national marketing events, this year’s focus is to host more local events.
- Capitalize on Niche Players in the Supplier Portfolio
- Additional CCaaS Solution Architects Resources
- Supplier Alignment & Differentiation
- Helping our partners align with a supplier
2022: Cloud Trends to Watch
These are industry trends that are also making an impact in the channel.
CCaaS Ecosystem (traditional)
Critical Factors in selecting a CCaaS Vendor
- Digital Channel Integrations (out of the box)
- Implementation Proficiency
- Support/Maintenance Structure
- Digital Channel Customizations
- Customer Retention/References
- Workforce Management Plug-ins
- Outage History
- Modular Cost (Ability to add individual elements as needed)
- Overseas Deployment Capability
- Physical Path of Traffic (International)
Patrick and Brandon provided an overview of all of the providers that Telarus partners with; watch the Telarus Tuesday Call to get a comprehensive list of our providers.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Telarus, visit Telarus.com