The January 11th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Telarus CPO and Co-Founder Patrick Oborn. Patrick Oborn reviewed our Cloud Infrastructure & Digital Edge Practice with Koby Phillips, VP of Advanced Solutions for Telarus. In this power-packed 80-minute conversation we learned about Cloud trends for 2022, saw the new Cloud suppliers Telarus added to its portfolio in 2021, learned about the different ‘swim lanes’ of Cloud and how each provider fits, learned about Telarus’ plans for next-generation Cloud tools in 2022, and looked at our Cloud Academy Schedule for 2022. The entire recording is available here.
Advanced Solutions Team
The Advanced Solutions Team focuses on a specialty and nuances of deals and opportunities which has led to growth and success. The Team enables partners to sell more in their focused categories.
Cloud is one of the seven swim lanes of technology that Telarus focuses on.
Here is a brief breakdown of Cloud.
- Public Cloud
- Direct Connects
- Express Routes
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Bare Metal
- Cloud File Storage
- Managed Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Services
- Managed Office 365
- IT Support
- Desktop aaS
- Cloud Migration
- Professional Svcs
- SAAS Management
- Microsoft Office
2022: Key Objectives
- Ecosystem Expansion
- Making sure that the rest of the technology landscape understands what Telarus and its partners do.
- Partner Education
- Making sure partners know about Bootcamps, LMS Systems, and keeping them abreast of what is coming up for the future.
- Grow Technology Access in the Supplier Portfolio
- Additional Cloud Solution Architects Resources
- As Telarus grows we want our resources to grow with us.
- S.T.A.R. Alignment
- Strategic Targeted Account Reviews. Diving into our Partners existing base and continuing conversations that help lead to deals in this space.
2022: Cloud Trends to Watch
These are industry trends that are also making an impact in the channel.
- Cost Optimization – Includes cost reduction, audit, and review.
- Hybrid Cloud – 92% of enterprises are using hybrid Cloud. It allows the customer to have the best of all worlds when it comes to Cloud.
- Containerization – Lends to the hybrid Cloud approach. They can push updates to their applications and customers much faster and safer.
Patrick and Koby provided an overview of all of the providers that Telarus partners with, watch the Telarus Tuesday Call to get a comprehensive list to our providers.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about Telarus, visit Telarus.com