For the Telarus Partner Call on May 16, the spotlight was on two new suppliers who are at the forefront of the latest in AI and automation tools that can help power your customers’ digital transformation priorities: Marc Bernstein of AI powered contact center solution provider Balto, and Jerad Tonn of hyper automation solution firm, Neostella. We are thrilled to welcome Balto and Neostella to the Telarus family!
Marc Bernstein, Founder and CEO, Balto
- Investments in CCaaS show no signs of slowing, and AI developments provide yet another opportunity to open the conversation with your customers.
- As businesses deploy AI to automate the front end of interaction (IVR, virtual agents, etc.), it can be challenging for human agents to keep up and match the experience. Balto’s tools ensure that agents are in sync with their virtual counterparts when a customer is handed off to them, and that they don’t experience burnout in the process.
- To transform the contact center and maximize agent performance, it’s not enough for AI to guide an agent in real time; it also needs to generate insights from millions of interactions to help businesses determine how to pivot the contact center at scale. Balto automates QA and scoring for every call, automates notetaking so agents can stay focused on quality conversations, and provides real-time coaching assistance for supervisors. The result: a full suite of AI-driven tools that influence and improve agent behavior, leading to improved agent and customer experience, as well as reduced employee burnout.
- Balto is ideal for upper mid-market-sized businesses (300-3000 seats). Their solutions can overlay with various CCaaS providers in the Telarus suite.
Jerad Tonn, Director of Global Partnerships, Neostella
- Hyper-automation and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are popular buzzwords these days. Neostella’s solutions-based approach helps any size business generate ROI from the latest in automation. Because who wants to spend time on tedious tasks all day?
- Neostella’s unique managed service model allows a customer to right-size their investment — and at a lower cost of entry compared to signing on with multiple individual providers.
- The firm’s wide range of automation and integration solutions includes UI automation, business process automation, and application integration. They also offer professional services for staffing and training.
To learn more about how Balto and Neostella can revolutionize customer experiences and take your business to the next level, contact Supplier Management at SupplierManagement@Telarus.com
If you’ve never attended a Telarus Tuesday Partner Call, it’s a great way to stay informed about changes in the Channel and get updates on new advancements, news, and announcements from Telarus Suppliers. And with a new format and content, now is the perfect time to come on board.