The December 13th, 2022, Telarus Tuesday Call welcomed Jordan Philip, Global Partner Success Manager at brightfin. Jordan Philip from brightfin discussed why a prospect would engage with a technology expense/operations management platform like brightfin. He identified some trends and drivers of change in the IT industry, common challenges faced by prospects, and how the brightfin platform, built on ServiceNow, can not only ease the burden but go beyond the traditional “savings” approach that many of our competitors are still heavily relying on. They covered how their approach to automating everything can provide a better end-user and customer experience while simultaneously cutting spending and time. The entire recording can be viewed here.
Brightfin is an award-winning SaaS company providing their customers the ability to track mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses in one scalable, automated platform. Offered natively through ServiceNow or via SaaS deployment, they enable full expense visibility, operational efficiencies, and cost optimizations in one centralized place that saves your clients both time and money. Brightfin’s full life-cycle management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24×7 US-based support, UEM, and device reclamation services are just the many abilities they offer.
They understand the pain of working with lackluster Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and Digital Workplace solutions. Systems are cobbled together, people don’t do what they say they will, SLAs are rarely met, and you can’t get answers when you need them. Not with brightfin.
- One singular platform for mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses
- Expert advice the moment you need it
- SLAs achieved
- Natively built on ServiceNow
IT Spending worldwide is growing every year
- Which assets do we own and which services do we use>
- Are we getting the most value from our IT investments, getting charged the right amount, and optimizing savings?
- Are we allocating expenses to the right departments and initiatives?
Why is it so hard?
- Data is distributed across a cast, complex ecosystem of carriers, vendors, subscription services, and more.
- Vendor data lacks standardization.
- Data is difficult to turn into insights and actionable information.
- Consolidating expenses and managing costs is extremely manual and time-consuming.
During the call, brightfin gave an overview of their platform and held a Q&A, which laid out very important details and information.
For more detailed information discussed in the call, please watch the recording on YouTube! The entire recording is available here.
To learn more about brightfin visit brightfin.com