The April 25th, 2023, Telarus Tuesday call featured Chad Muckenfuss, Director of Channel with Ancero, where he discussed targeting customers, Ancero Managed service bundles, cloud infrastructure, and cloud workspace. The entire recording can be viewed here.
Ancero is a full-service IT provider that helps small to medium size businesses leverage cloud solutions to drive growth, collaboration, and productivity. Founded in 1999, Ancero applies years of innovation and industry expertise to ensure operational excellence for businesses throughout the Northeast. As a privately held company, they take special pride in providing superior service that exceeds customer expectations.
Target Customer Profile
Ancero is focused on SMBs and mid-markets, and anywhere from 5 to 500 employees is their sweet spot. The minimum is 500 MRC. Ancero is great for compliance-driven needs and areas and makes up about 40% of Ancero’s customer base.
- 5-500 Employees
- Compliance Driven Requirements
- Looking to Upgrade Infrastructure
- Multi-location Business
- Struggling to support Agile Workforce
- Limited IT Staff
- Law Firms
- Financial Firms
Ancero Managed Service Bundles
Ancero has created bundles that make it easier for Partners to present and show the menu of options available that they can provide customers.
Endpoint AV Protection:
- Datto EDR
- Microsoft Defender
Ancero Cloud Infrastructure
- Eliminates capital expense
- Improves Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Responsive and agile to changing needs
- Increase stability, reliability, and supportability
- Improved security
- Meets compliance standards
- Modernize & Innovate your infrastructure
Ancero Cloud Workspace
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Operating System, Desktop & Application Support
- Includes Infrastructure, Storage & Data Backup
- Easy Management of Network, End-Users, Servers, & Applications
- Scales up & down as business needs dictate