Evolve IP’s analyst-acclaimed Unified Cloud Solutions fall into three critical areas, Collaboration, Workspace and Contact Centers.
During this time, it is important for you to understand the problems your customers are facing. Some common problems customers are facing due to COVID-19 are:
- Enabling Voice services for clients using premise-based legacy PBX’s
- Forcing employees to use their personal mobile devices
- IT support required for first-time soft client users or people bringing their office phone home.
Workstream Collaboration tools enable employees to work from home (WFH) while being more productive and working better together by collaborating digitally on projects such as:
- Collaborative, Persistent Chat
- File Sharing and Group Editing
- Multi-Party Audio and Video Calling
- Remote, Mobile and Guest Conferencing
- Workstream comprising of direct messaging channels.
From Evolve IP’s perspective, they have decided to work with Microsoft. Today fifty-six percent of all businesses use Office 365, and forty-four million users log in to Teams daily. When you combine the Evolve IP solution with Microsoft, you get all the enterprise PBX features that are not available in Microsoft’s phone system.
So, what is Evolve IP’s target market?
- Every 100+ seat account considering Microsoft Teams as their WFH collaboration platform.
- Businesses that value a truly UNIFIED collaboration and voice experience.
- Prospects that need CONTACT CENTER in addition to their Microsoft Teams experience.
- Any business that wants Evolve IP as their trusted Microsoft CSP partner and enterprise-grade voice provider.
There are other problems that your customers are probably facing with their employees due to COVID-19, and these include:
- Working from home without a company-provided PC
- IT support requirements for enabling home PC users – VPN, O/S, AV, resources, latency.
- PC replacement and IT support
Workspaces are a next-generation approach to end-user computing, delivering a central and secure on-ramp to SaaS and legacy applications from nearly any device, at any location. The reality is that we’ve moved away from PC-Centric Workplaces and to something far more flexible and complex. With SaaS, cloud, multi-device, your workspace extends to wherever you are. This is great, but the problem is that on average, every employee has seventeen different web-based applications they long into. Every SaaS app has a username and password; this creates a potential security breach.
Evolve IP’s Workspace platform delivers all of the tools users need to do their job from a single portal that can be accessed on any device, at any time. It also makes businesses more secure, more dependable, and much easier to manage. Their analyst-acclaimed solution makes employees more productive and collaborative.
The beauty of this solution is that it is all about finding the right tool for the proper role.
Below you can find a few sales qualifying question you can ask your customers:
- Are most of your applications SaaS based?
- Have you determined how many of your users are accessing ALL their applications via SaaS?
- Do you have many non-SaaS based applications that are still in use:
- Very few – 3 or less
- Some – 5 or less
- Many – 10 or less
- Are you using an Access Management Platform to secure both your SaaS and Legacy (non-SaaS) applications (i.e., Okta, Duo, Clearlogin)?
To learn more about Evolve IP, visit, https://www.evolveip.net/