The August 7th Telarus Tuesday call brought national channel sales director, Anthin Zito, to talk about how partners can take advantage of Telstra’s on-the-ground expertise, turnkey solutions, and unique Asian assets to expand their global portfolio and increase incremental revenue in the world’s fastest-growing region.
Who is Telstra?
Telstra is a leading telecommunications and technology company offering a wide range of services globally, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region. Over several decades they have established one of the largest subsea cable networks in the Asia-Pacific, supplying wholesale and enterprise customers around the world. Telstra is growing their international business in three ways:
- Leveraging their network to be a high-value communications partner for companies operating in the Asia-Pacific region through their Global Enterprise and Services division.
- In-Country investment opportunities focused on connectivity
- Bringing a suite of innovative solutions to market over the longer-term through targeted investments.
Telstra provides technology solutions for business and government customers, including data, IP networks, and network application services. These network application services include managed networks, unified communications, cloud, industry solutions and integrated services. Telstra provides a credible and reliable option for American Partners looking to offer their customers expansion into Asia. They have the financial backing, enterprise-grade process and scale. If your business is looking to reach new markets in Asia, Telstra is your logical choice.
Their ability to reliably and quickly connect your customers to Asian markets is based on their unparalleled network infrastructure. With more than 250,000 miles of submarine cable, Telstra can connect you to more than 2,000 points of presence worldwide and the largest integrated data center footprint in the region. That comprises 58 data centers in 14 countries globally and more than 450,000 square feet of data center space. Their satellite services cover the whole globe and provide high-quality, reliable connectivity to remote locations.
Telstra is present in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling businesses to connect to new markets and customers, wherever your customers need to go. Most significantly, up to a third of Asia’s internet traffic travels on Telstra’s network. For American partners, that underlines how Telstra provides the optimal route to Asia. They provide high performance, low latency, and value-added connectivity to some of the most challenging markets in the world.
What Does Telstra Offer?
Telstra offers core products and managed services to connect partners and their customers to Asia. They create and curate a wide range of products and managed services for partners including:
- Dedicated Internet and IP Transit
- High-capacity fully meshed IP backbone network
- Private peering across 27 cities
- MPLS, SD-WAN and Managed Network Services
- Extensive network throughout Asia and around the globe
- Private Line and Satellite Services
- Core connectivity across subsea networks
- Satellite data services
- Data Centers and Colocation
- 31 cable landing stations and 58 interconnected data centers worldwide
- Telstra Programmable Network (TPN)
- On-demand, pay-as-you-go access to Asia’s leading network & NFV Functionality
- On-demand access to AWS, Azure, and others
- Managed Security Services
- Monitor and manage security
Telstra supports their partners through innovation and value-added services. They offer unique solutions that empower their customers. The Telstra Programmable Network offers on-demand, pay-as-you-go access to Asia’s leading network. They have also introduced new security products and services that enable their US agents to offer their customers secure, reliable, available network services to Asia.
To learn more about Telstra visit www.telstra.com.