The July 14th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Senior Director of Solution Engineering, Jeff Bettencourt, to discuss how as needs change, INAP will change infrastructure solutions dollar-for-dollar in the middle of your clients’ contract. The entire recording is available here.
Who is INAP?
Today sixty-nine percent of corporate real estate professionals said their company would take up less real estate after spending time working from home. So, what are these companies going to do about their data? A lot of people have their data centers on-prem, which means we will be seeing the following:
- Shift from on-prem to purpose-built Data Center
- Business Critical Apps scaling to the cloud
- IP Bandwidth consumption growing to support application performance
The performance of your IT strategy depends on the performance of your infrastructure, its speed, resiliency, and scalability. INAP is a Global provider of performance-driven, full-spectrum data center, and cloud solutions.
To help you understand what services INAP offers and where they offer them to take a look at the list below:
The INAP service portfolio includes Bare Metal Servers, Private Cloud, and Colocation.
Bare Metal Servers
- What it is: Dedicated servers with guaranteed performance, up-time, and static pricing.
- Solves for: Fast deployments (hours), unique hardware requirements, minimal latency, scaling, and customer full-control.
- What it is: Dedicated compute with multiple tiers of storage, networking, security, and white-glove support through the OS.
- Solves for: Applications that are not a fit for hyper-scale providers and unique requirements: security, latency, compute/storage performance, technical support, network/storage transfer and, static pricing.
- What it is: Tier 3 data center space in strategic markets from a single cabinet to custom suites.
- Solves for: Enterprises looking to move or add compute/storage assets into a secure facility with exceptional uptime and network connectivity. High-density deals are encouraged.
So, who does INAP work with?
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Unique Requirements – latency, security, performance, and white glove.
With INAP, your business gains a comprehensive data center and managed cloud solution that isn’t just future-proof, it’s future-making!
To learn more about INAP, visit, www.inap.com.