Fusion at a Glance
Fusion is a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions with a focus on serving mid-market and enterprise businesses. Fusion is the culmination of all the best components of three legacy companies, Fusion, MegaPath, and Birch. So, what is the Fusion advantage now?
- Complete portfolio of end-to-end cloud solutions
- Next-gen and traditional communications
- SD-WAN and security
- Broad range of connectivity services
- Secure direct connections to cloud providers like AWS & Azure
- Available nationwide and in Canada
- Application-aware networks
- Guaranteed application performance
- Dynamic control with the ability to allocate resources in real-time
- Unprecedented network visibility
- Easy to do business with
- Alleviates complex challenges associated with managing multi-vendor environments
- 100% domestic tech support (US and Canada), available 24/7/365
- Infrastructure and expertise to drive thousands of successful installations
Fusion is uniquely positioned to deliver managed cloud solutions to businesses that desire a broad range of high-value services from a single nationwide provider. As a single-source provider, their customers avoid the time and resource-draining finger-pointing that frustrates enterprises in a multi-vendor environment.
Controlling the underlying service delivery technology is a significant competitive advantage for Fusion:
- All-IP based North American network
- Redundancy, low latency, and high availability allows Fusion to control service quality
- Industry-leading, end-to-end SLAs
- North American-based NOCs for live 24/7/365 monitoring and technical support
Fusion’s Unified Communications Advantage
Fusion’s unified communications solution enables a seamless, device-agnostic experience across mobile and desktop platforms, enabling voice and video calling, instant and group messaging, presence, and desktop sharing.
- Advanced collaboration platform
- One application includes all features
- Simple design appeals to all users
- Over the Top or Bundled with Access
- Fast Install
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Combines IP business telephony with conferencing, IM, presence and screen sharing in one application
Today’s business IT leaders are faced with increasingly complex challenges as they transform their organizations to support the digital economy. At Fusion, they help companies to solve these challenges and move to the cloud every day. Whether your business has one office, multiple locations, or virtual teams, Fusion delivers the flexible, affordable solutions you need to compete in today’s technology-driven business environment.
To learn more about Fusion, visit www.fusionconnect.com.