For its eighth year, Telarus will be moving its annual event, renamed Telarus Partner Summit, to the Gaylord Rockies, in beautiful Aurora, CO. Once again, the conference will be bigger than the year before. But will it be better? Here are ten reasons Telarus Partner Summit 2019 is going to be well worth three days away from home.
- The Gaylord Rockies is the newest Gaylord property in beautiful Aurora, CO, just 12 minutes from the Denver Airport.
- Opening Keynote Speaker Captain Dan Pedersen was charged by the Navy to start TOPGUN. His NY Times Bestselling book, TOPGUN: An American Story is a real page turner.
- Closing Keynote Speaker Captain Charlie Plumb is a TOPGUN pilot and flew the F-4 Phantom jet on 74 successful combat missions over North Viet Nam. On his 75th mission, with only five days before he was to return home, Plumb was shot down, captured, tortured, and imprisoned. He spent the next 2,103 days as a Prisoner of War in communist prison camps. Hear his story and receive a copy of his book, I’m No Hero.
- How is your Social Media profile performing? Patrick Oborn, Telarus co-founder, and Sara Piña, Telarus social media specialist, will be hosting a class on perfecting your LinkedIn profile to help generate leads.
- Education Paths Built for You: We have 25 sessions you can choose from to customize your Partner Summit experience. Sessions tracks include Business Development, Emerging Technology – AI, Drones, IoT, Mobility, Security and Cloud, Personal and Business Development, UCaaS and CCaaS.
Five More Reasons to Attend Telarus Partner Summit
Ok, so you heard our first five reasons – including two amazing TOPGUN keynote speakers, a class on social media from our own gurus Patrick Oborn and Sara Piña, as well as other educations paths Built for You. Here are five more reasons to attend:
- Our Business Development Team will be there in force – Led by Roger Blohm, EVP of strategy, we have added Andrew Griffiths, VP of Bus Dev Contact Center and Dominique Singer, VP of Bus Dev Security. They join Ray Hicken, VP of strategic partnerships – contact center. We’ll be hosing specialty training in all of the areas that are the future of our industry: Contact Center, Mobility, IoT, and Cyber Security, as well as having 1:1 meetings with partners on growing their business.
- Telarus Partner Summit is THE place to meet up with the channel chiefs of most of our providers, and in some cases the C-suite. You’ll have 1-on-1 time with the providers of your choice to time to address go-to-market plans, marketing dollars, and other strategic initiatives.
- Get “hands-on” training with our Technology Demo Lab, where our engineering staff, led by Josh Lupresto, will have all of the latest UCaaS, SD-WAN, and contact center services up and running. See the interfaces that can turn your customer’s communications from a utility into a competitive weapon.
- Activities: network with the industry elite at our pool party, a full-service spa, golf, clay shooting, hot air balloon rides, fly fishing, mountain biking, archery, river rafting, and even an exotic car tour.
- Technology Reveal: Be there when Telarus releases its next batch of new technology for you to use to grow your business!