In recognition of many years of sales excellence, Telarus names three sales partners: OpenWave Communications, JA Communications Group, and Complete Communications, as new members of the company’s Hall of Fame.
August 20, 2020
SANDY, UT — Telarus, LLC leading master agent of business cloud infrastructure, cybersecurity, and contact center services, announced that it had inducted three sales agencies into its Hall of Fame Class of 2020. The new inductees include OpenWave Communications, Lakewood, NJ, JA Communications Group, Satellite Beach, FL, and Complete Communications, of Murray, UT. The announcement and award presentation took place during the company’s live quasi-virtual awards ceremony held at the Hale Center Theatre in front of a limited gathering of sales partners and suppliers.
“The Telarus Hall of Fame is a special club reserved for partners who have achieved a consistently high level of sales excellence for many years,” said Adam Edwards, CEO and co-founder of Telarus. “Being named to the Hall of Fame by the Telarus owners is the highest honor we can bestow upon our sales partners. These three agencies join the first three we named last year, where their logos will adorn our world headquarters’ halls so that all who work here and visit us know their names and recognize their tremendous body of work. We offer our most sincere congratulations to Open Wave, JA Communications Group, and Complete Communications on their outstanding accomplishments and success with Telarus.”
Some of the highlights and milestones of each of the 2020 inductees include:
- 200+ months of consecutive production
- Served as Telarus’ first VP of Supplier Management
- Closed business with 58 distinct Telarus Suppliers since joining in 2003
- Delivered 100+ customers to Windstream, PowerNet, GTT, Comcast, and ACC Business
- #1 overall sales partner in 2008, 2009, & 2010
- #2 overall sales partner in 2004
- #4 overall sales partner in 2006 & 2007
JA Communications Group
- 150+ months of consecutive production
- Closed first ShopforT1 lead for Telarus in 2003
- Sold 185 months of the 192 months he’s been working with Telarus
- 330+ unique customers for ACC Business
- 210+ customers for GTT
- 150+ unique customers for AireSpring
- 130+ unique customers for Windstream
- 100+ unique customers for both CenturyLink and Fusion
- Near-100% attendance on every Telarus Tuesday Call for 18 years
- #1 overall sales partner in 2013 & 2016
- #2 overall sales partner in 2017
- #4 overall sales partner in 2014 & 2015
- #5 overall sales partner in 2018
- 100+ months of continuous production
- 800+ unique customers delivered to Comcast
- 500+ unique customers delivered to both Spectrum and CenturyLink
- 100+ unique customers delivered to Verizon, Sierra Wireless, Nitel, GTT, Granite, Allstream, and ACC Business
- Second sales partner to reach Sapphire status ($1M in Total Book with Telarus)
The three 2020 inductees into the Telarus Hall of Fame join the Class of 2019: TelePoint Communications, RDG Consulting, and Streamline Communications. Each member of the Hall of Fame has a framed record in the literal hall of fame found in Telarus’ Sandy office.
“We are so proud of all of our Hall of Fame Class of 2020,” added Patrick Oborn, co-founder of Telarus. “All three have many years of sales success that comes with a complete focus on their business and how to serve their clients best. In each case, they came to work, day in and day out, they answered their phones, they invested in continuing education to ensure they understood the future needs of their customers, and most of all, they earned the trust of everyone who works with them. They have all earned this high honor, and their names will be visible for all to see in our corporate headquarters. Congratulations on a job well done.”
The Hall of Fame presentations and awards banquet was held together with the conclusion of the “Race to the Summit: Season One” contest in which hundreds of Telarus sales partners completed tasks to earn points and the opportunity to win the grand prize of $25,000 or a 3-year lease on a Telsa Model-S. The live events spanned two days and were held instead of Telarus Partner Summit, which was scheduled to occur this week in Nashville, Tennessee, but was canceled due to Coronavirus concerns. After the events, Telarus announced the beginning of “Race to the Summit: Season Two” that runs through the end of 2020.
For more information on Telarus Race to the Summit: Season Two, please see www.telarus.com/racetothesummit
Built for You, Telarus is the largest privately held technology services distributor (master agent) in the United States. Our dynamic agent-partner community sources data, voice, cloud, and managed services through our robust portfolio of over 200 leading service providers. We are best known for our home-grown software pricing tools and mobile apps that are unique in the industry. To help our partners grow their businesses, we’ve assembled the best support organization in the industry, which includes cybersecurity, SD-WAN, Cloud, mobility, contact center, and ILEC specialty practices whose primary goal is to help our partners identify and design the right technology solutions for their customers. To learn more about the Telarus opportunity, please visit www.telarus.com, or follow us on Twitter @Telarus.