The August 18th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Talkdesk’s national channel director, Phil Chandler, regional VP East, Matt Haan, and regional VP West, Jim Tennant, to discuss critical data along with questions partners should be asking their customers to help during this unprecedented time in our history. The entire recording is available here.
Every Moment is an Experience that Matters
We have transitioned into the age of the customer, where buyers have more choice and control in how they interact with brands than ever before. Today it’s all about the experience. Your customers demand real-time service, either via self-service or direct to an agent. They expect seamless service across channels, and they expect intelligent service, meaning you need to know who they are and have a basic understanding of their problem.
The reason Talkdesk exploded onto the CCaaS scene is because of their speed of innovation:
- They were born in the cloud! They’re not trying to replace any old systems.
- They’ve got native AI baked right into their platform.
- They’ve built the first App Ecosystem for Contact Centers with Appconnect, allowing you to extend capabilities with a single click.
- Their agile development rolls out new capabilities daily, instead of the traditional three releases a year. They’ve delivered over 600 features in the past 24 months. In fact, Talkdesk filed for 200 patents in the last 100 days of 2019.
Talkdesk has followed all of this up with rolling out twenty new products in the first twenty days of 2020! Because of all this, they have the most review and highest scores on all major review sites.
At the beginning of the pandemic, approximately five percent of the U.S. workforce was employed by contact centers. A study done in April found that in January 2020, forty-three percent of agents said they could work remotely if they needed to. Of course, that number increased drastically by the end of March, and it is expected to remain around sixty percent going forward. This means companies need to be prepared to continue supporting hundreds or thousands of agents to work remotely, with the same level of security and customer service. Supporting this requires having the right support and strategies in place to enable this new contact center model.
Some questions you should be asking your customers may include:
- How do you ensure your agents are set up to take calls from home, with no impact to service quality?
- With users now accessing your systems remotely, how do you ensure optimal security and compliance?
- How do you ensure that your CX team’s communications tools continue to perform in a WFH environment?
- How do we ensure that team members still have access to knowledge, without their peers sitting next to them?
Employbridge is a great customer that was brought to Talkdesk by a great Telarus Partner! The EmployBridge company mission is simple: find great jobs for great people. What started many years ago as a vision to connect job-seekers to the right employer for their skillset, has grown into a best-in-class staffing enterprise. EmployBridge matches more than 400,000 employees in over 12,000 companies annually.
EmployBridge needed an agile contact center solution that could support high interaction volume and complement its culture of rapid innovation. Lagging technology and poor support from its first-generation cloud contact center provider were getting in the way of accomplishing their goals. EmployBridge chose Talkdesk for its continuous product innovation, deep integration to Microsoft Dynamics, and its unique flexibility to integrate with other key business applications–both now and in the future.
Their Talkdesk solution includes:
- Talkdesk Agent Assist will be at the forefront of their customer satisfaction strategy. Giving agents real-time suggested actions and removing the burden of tedious data entry will allow them to stay focused on the customer, instead of worrying about the technology.
- Integrations with Microsoft Dynamics and the EmployBridge knowledge base utilize AI-driven data to segment high-value interactions, route them to the best available agent, and present helpful information in real-time.
Since implementing Talkdesk:
- 20% reduction in human-assisted contacts
- Talkdesk Agent Assist will help drive higher CSAT, lower handle times and improved customer experience
Talkdesk’s mission is to end bad customer service for the world; they are here to help customers use CX as their competitive advantage!
To learn more about Talkdesk, visit, www.talkdesk.com.