The May 7th Telarus Tuesday call brought the director of sales, Eric Stark to discuss how Viasat is transforming channel opportunities with advanced, high-capacity communications satellites.
Viasat Business is Your First Choice
Viasat provides broadband services in the marketplace to 96 percent of the US population. They have been around for thirty years as a company. Viasat is developing the ultimate global communications network to power high-quality, secure, affordable, fast connections to impact people’s lives anywhere they are on the ground, in the air or at sea. Today they offer three types of unlimited plans in the marketplace. Unlimited in the telecom world means you get a certain amount of data up until a threshold, and although this is no different with Viasat what you need to do is take a look at how their unlimited plans compare to what else is out there in the satellite market.
Viasat also offers a variety of metered plans, ideal for primary or secondary connectivity.
Both plans shown above cover 96 percent of the population, but there’s another area of the country that’s less populated, Viasat also has a few plans for these areas. For those of you who are familiar with Viasat, you’ll remember they had a part of the country that had 5×1 service, as of a few months ago they upgraded that service to 12×3.
All Viasat Business Plans include the following:
- Priority connection – Businesses get the speeds they need during peak hours
- Persistent IP addresses – Up to 3 persistent IP addresses free of charge
- Equipment lease – Plan cost includes all the hardware needed to get connected
- Fast installations – Typically 3-5 days
- Business-class support – Highly trained US-based team available to support business needs 7 days a week
Although most of what Viasat sells is primary service; it is also great for backup.
- Reliable & Diverse connectivity – Not shared with local ISPs terrestrial infrastructure
- Single point of failure is gone
- NEVER worry about losing the ability to complete Point of Sale transactions
- Reliable broadband gives you the ability to keep cloud and data applications running
- Perfect pairing with SD-WAN
So, why Viasat for your business?
- They are 10x faster than DSL – Whether you run a farm, warehouse, medical office, restaurant, national retail chain or other types of business, you now have broadband capabilities that can keep up with your operations. Their satellite internet is the first of its kind, providing broadband speeds up to 100 Mbps in select areas.
- Fast installs – No need to wait! Viasat business internet is typically installed in just 3 to 5 days after placing your order, so you can get up and running immediately.
- They’ve got you covered nationwide – They provide a one-stop solution for business with multiple locations, enabling critical business applications such as voice over IP, point-of-sale transactions, cloud backup, file downloads, online collaboration, and more. They help you seamlessly connect, no matter where your business is located.
- You get a diverse backup connection – Businesses that rely on continuity and SD-WAN choose their satellite internet as a secondary connection because it provides a diverse and resilient connection when cable and fiber connections go down.
To learn more about Viasat visit www.exede.com/business.