The November 19th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Intrado’s national channel manager, Brad Weege, to discuss who they are today and why you and your customers should work with them. The entire recording is available here.
Why Partner with Intrado?
Earlier in 2019, the West brand was changed to Intrado. Rebranding to Intrado reflects both their evolution to the company they have become today and their vision for the future. Through this transformation, they have refined their strategy, organizational structure, and approach so that they can support midmarket enterprise opportunities from 25 seats and as large as 20,000 worldwide. They have also completed several strategic acquisitions, which have enabled them to grow their capabilities to serve a broader range of customer needs.
Intrado operates at the center of digital engagement, enabling companies to better connect with customers, stakeholders, and employees. Intrado uses technologies that propel them through an inevitable digital transformation.
In addition to their proprietary solutions, they have strong technology partnerships, and the expertise to provide customers with options to meet their preferences and ensure they get the right solution for their needs. As a Cisco Lifecycle Management Partner, they have more experience standing up and supporting Cisco solutions than any other partner They’re always early-to-market with new solutions and technologies. Intrado also has a structured migration mindset and the ability to help clients leverage legacy systems and environments as they deploy and adopt new technologies. Customers turn to Intrado because they have deep expertise in knitting together multiple solutions and deploying in highly complex environments. Intrado can also deploy at scale, and their services span the globe, with presence and infrastructure throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. This allows them to support your clients wherever they are today and tomorrow.
How to Identify an Opportunity
So, how can you identify and Intrado UCaaS or CCaaS opportunity?
Intrado UCaaS differentiators include:
- Phased/Hybrid Deployment Approach
- Allow for customers to deploy one or a few locations on VoiceMaxx CE and inter-cluster trunk to remaining On-Prem phone system locations.
- This allows for four-digit dialing between all locations and phone systems, giving a “hybrid” solution. This also allows the customer to move to the cloud at a pace that is best for their business.
- Single Tennant, Fully Managed, Enterprise-Grade Cloud Telephony
- Every VoiceMaxx CE voice customer is custom-built on a single-tenant environment with active geographically disperse DCs.
- Intrado offers enterprise highest grade technology and security
- Fully Managed/Co-Managed Solution, not self-service only.
- QoS and MPLS Delivery
- Intrado looks to deliver voice with QoS first, and not over the internet unless customer requests.
- They can deliver anyway possible to a customer, consult to determine which is best, i.e., Direct Circuits, Cross Connect, VoIP.
- Intrado has its own global managed MPLS offer and can be the primary network provider.
- One-Stop-Shop for UCaaS
- VoiceMaxx CE licensing contains all services necessary to deliver a successful voice solution like Dial Tone, 24/7 white-glove support, ongoing management, maintenance, upgrades, sophisticated Call Routing & Management, and analytics.
- Full Suite of conferencing/collaboration portfolio. #1 provider of all Cisco Collaboration.
- International Presence & Footprint
- Global Fiber backbone for delivery
- Global PoPs to build redundant Active/Active Voice clusters within each global region
- 24/7 White-Glove Support
- End users can have direct 4-digit dial support to tier 2 Cisco certified engineers for all support. This is the main reason for Intrado’s 90%+ Customer retention rate.
To learn more about Intrado, visit, www.intrado.com.