The June 25th Telarus Tuesday call welcomed Granite general manager or mobility, Dan McDuffie to give a high-level overview of the Granite Mobility and IoT offerings. The entire recording is available here.
Granite Enterprise Mobility Solutions
Granite Mobility offers all four major US and multiple Canadian/International Mobile Operators available on one platform along with a full end to end Managed Solution to address the needs of the Mobile Enterprises. Customers experience significant operational efficiencies after adopting Granite’s Mobility Solutions.
So, where are Granite’s Strengths? Everything as a service! They can Opex any device, service, and any associated one-time fees.
- IoT/M2M Data Rates – Granite has very competitive pricing on everything data related and can generally transition services to Granite without having to SIM swap or touch the end device.
- AT&T Services – Granite can typically show good cost savings on AT&T wireless services and can convert to Granites platform through a simple bill conversion.
- Cradlepoint, Sierra, Digi – Granite offers a wide variety of LTE routers. In addition to the kitting and staging of the routers, Granite has a nationwide network of helping hands to install the equipment.
- Data Usage Management – Granite offers tools and services to help customers better manage their data to reduce overages without having to overbuy data. This is done through their daily dashboard, NOverage, and Mobility Central.
- Fleet Management/Mobile Security – Granite Ready Fleet offers customers a simple way to manage their fleet, with an emphasis around reducing distracted driving. Granite has security products to mitigate mobile security risks.
Granite Mobility allows you to utilize the best performing Carrier according to your location.
Granite offers a complete wireless solution for primary or backup connectivity to enable an always-on Internet.
- End-to-End Solution (WAN Wireless Data) – Combines multi-carrier connectivity, a wide choice of leading LTE routers, full lifecycle management, staging, kitting, logistics, installation, support, and a powerful portal for remote management, monitoring, and reporting.
- Simple, Scalable, Quick Deployment – One simple MRC includes the entire package, router, multi-carrier connectivity, and a fully managed solution in one low monthly payment. Easily order, deploy, and scale customized to your business needs.
- Multiple Carriers for Geographic Perfection – Granite blends all major North American mobile operators into one consolidated platform to maximize coverage. Flexible data plans from 500MB to 200GB, with optional standby second live Carrier SIM.
Their Daily Dashboard empowers customers to take control of their mobility services. Through a single pane of glass, you will have the ability to manage your complete wireless inventory regardless of the underlying carrier.
Granite also offers their own Mobile Device Management solution which simplifies your technology platforms with efficient, advanced, and economical solutions.
Their Mobile Expense Management improves your productivity because they audit, manage, and optimize your bills.
- Spend Management – Consolidated invoices, normalizes disparate carrier data sets, automatically outputs actionable metrics and optimization recommendations.
- Reporting – Their dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of all usage and expenses, providing insight into your mobility program and highlights savings opportunities. Optional bill back allows for customized cost center allocations.
- User and Inventory Management – Automatically upload employee data files & device details. Track moves, adds, changes, and deactivations (MACDs) activities to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Automated MACD – The most time-consuming tasks managing your mobile environment are the data-to-day MACDs requests. They take that work off your hands through a combination of their eBonded Platform and their Mobile Helpdesk.
- User and Inventory Management – Through their optional Procurement Gateway, they can handle every stage of the equipment lifecycle, where all activities, order parameters, approvals, and completions are tracked for easy audit, reporting, and management.
To learn more about Granite, visit http://www.granitenet.com/.