Telarus’ own Stephanie Coleman and EJ Worton have completed Nextiva’s Implementation Process Training, which means they’re ready to support your sub-agents’ customers as a Telarus-based implementation support team to work hand-in-hand with Nextiva’s implementation team.
This means that Stephanie and EJ are now ready to:
- Set correct expectations on the Nextiva’s post-contract/post-sales process
- Walk customers through the Nextiva setup process
- Act as the customer’s advocate, ensuring all details are covered and understood
- Provide end-user training on Nextiva phones, applications, and products
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer through the entire sales cycle – from pre-sales through fully implemented and setup
- Support Nextiva in getting the correct information/documentation from the customer in a timely manner
For Telarus Sub-Agents, this means that Stephanie and EJ are ready to support your business by:
- Representing your company as the Nextiva implementation and Setup advocate for your customers
- Acting as a single point of contact for your customers through pre and post sales processes
- Assisting in gathering and explaining all necessary documentation and information
- Offering additional support for white-glove customers
Ready to learn more? Call us today!