The May 22nd Telarus Tuesday call brought Adtran director of cloud services development, Parker Smith, and director of sales and strategic alignment, Jenni Dettman, to talk about their new Hosted Square Key System offering tailored for the SMB market. The entire recording can be found here.
ADTRAN At a Glance
ADTRAN is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. Their products enable voice, data, video and internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. Their solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations and millions of individual users worldwide. In the last eighteen months, ADTRAN has expanded their cloud services offering to include a whole new portfolio of solutions. ADTRAN’s 30+ year history in enterprise telecommunications makes them a perfect partner to help SMBs grow. By allowing you to focus on your core business, ProCloud Subscription Services brings together a suite of technology solutions that can improve efficiency, communication and customer experience. Their ProCloud Subscription Services include four solutions areas:
- Network Management – ProCloud Network Management is a total OpEx model for service delivery combining our enterprise-class equipment and management software under a simple monthly subscription.
- Unified Communications – ProCloud UC empowers you to take fully managed, advanced business communications applications to market quickly, simply and profitably – with minimal upfront investment.
- Security – ProCloud Security delivers security applications quickly and effectively. Our cloud-based solutions offer the level of control and protection you need.
- Analytics – ProCloud Analytics allows you to leverage wi-fi network data to the fullest. Our cloud-based analytics provide valuable user insight while producing recurring revenue streams.
ProCloud UC is a comprehensive UC portfolio designed for providers looking to address their customer’s demands for new and innovative apps and services to drive the future of work. Benefits:
- Pay as you grow cost structure
- Reduced cost, complexity and risk
- Improved mobility and collaboration for a distributed workforce
You can use the ProCloud UC service on any device; this means you don’t need a desk phone to use this service.
ADTRAN’s ProCloud UC offering comes with three different options, basic, standard, and premium. The basic line is essentially a standard UC line with voicemail and voicemail to email functionality. The standard line has the same feature set as the basic, and it also adds the mobility feature set. Lastly, there is the premium line which is their full-featured solution which also includes the collaboration screen sharing functionality.
ADTRAN also bring a unique offering to this portfolio; they are not just focused on Hosted UC, they also are also working on the Legacy Hosted Square Key System market. Many of you have probably sold Hosted Square Key offerings throughout the years. At this point, they’re all outdated and most of them are discontinued, customers that are using these systems are struggling to keep them working. So, why do customers love Key Systems?
- All phones have an appearance of all (or selected) PSTN lines
- All phones can answer any incoming PSTN calls
- All phones can directly access a PSTN line for outgoing calls
- Phone buttons indicate the status of each PSTN Line (idle, busy, on-hold)
- Calls can be held on one phone and retrieved from another
- Basic Feature Set
- Can overlay some system features
- e. Overhead Paging, Door phone, Music-on hold, Voicemail (single mailbox), etc.
- Target Customer Examples
- Retail, Restaurants, Dealerships, Professional Offices, Medical Offices.
ADTRAN’s now has a new Hosted Square Key System offering tailored for the SMB market. Hosted Square Key is a replacement and much better solution over legacy, out-of-date analog key systems. This gives you all of the familiar features of a Legacy Key System plus the ability to have up to eight line keys per phone. ADTRAN’S Hosted Square Key System also includes the following:
- Direct DIDs for extensions
- Call Queue
- Voice Portal
- Desktop & Mobile Apps
- HD Voice and Video
- Collaboration and Screen sharing
- Instant Messaging, Presence
- Cloud-Based, No KSU
- No Maintenance Contracts
For price-conscious customers who don’t have the need for as many telephones and don’t need the ability to call extension to extension the ProCloud UC Simple Shared Line is a good option. Take a look at the Pricing Model below:
To learn more about ADTRAN visit www.adtran.com.